CHAP 13

Flashback

"Will you take Tiffany Hwang as your wife?" The priest asked Jessica.

"I do"

"Will you take Jessica Jung as your wife?" The priest asked the brunette.

"I do"

"You may now kiss the brides"

Jessica leaning closer and capture Tiffany tempting lips.

"I love you baby" Jessica said after she pulled off from the kiss.

"I love you more than you know baby" Tiffany softly said.

End Flashback

"Hey baby" Jessica hugged her wife from behind.

"How's work?" Tiffany tilted her head to look at Jessica face.

"Its tiring but not anymore when i can finally hug my wife"

"Cheesy" Tiffany giggle.

"Where's Irene?"

"She's in the room doing her homework"

After their marriage, Tiffany and Jessica adopted Irene and the little girl felt happy because she can always meet Jessica. Mr.Jung bought a mansion as a present for Jessica and her little family. She thanked her dad for that.

Jessica kept hugging her wife from behind while Tiffany just stay silent in Jessica embraced. Suddenly, Jessica turned her body around and it made Tiffany face to face with her.

"What?" Tiffany asked.

"I want you" Jessica softly said.

"Huh?"

Jessica immediately capture her lips before she could say something. The blonde lifted her up like a koala and Tiffany circling her arms in Jessica's neck. Jessica kiss her more deep while bringing her wife to the bed.

They made love that night and forget that Irene is in the mansion too. The poor Irene used earphone to close her ears so that she can't hear any weird voices coming from other room.

"Uhh Jessica!!"

Thats the last sreaming could be heard from Tiffany lips until they both fell asleep after their hot session.

Tiffany wake up early in the morning and she immediately went to the bathroom. Jessica still sleeping on the bed while snoring. Tiffany came out from the bathroom after one hour taking a bathe and change into a comfortable shirt. She walked downstairs and straight to the kitchen to prepare a simple breakfast.

"Mommy!" Irene immediately stand beside the brunette.

"Morning baby"

"Morning mom! Where's daddy?"

"Your dad still sleeping like a dead person" Tiffany jokingly said made Irene laughed.

"I heard that" Jessica said while yawning.

"Sorry .." They both said.

"I'm hungry" Jessica whining like a kid.

"Me too" Irene copy Jessica whining style.

"Are you copying me?"

"I am!"

They both stared into each other eyes while leaning their face closer.

"Stop it you two" Tiffany put her hand in the middle.

"Okay mom" Jessica and Irene said made Tiffany giggle at their chemistry.

"Let's eat!"

Irene ran to the living room to watch her favorite cartoon and leaving her parents in the kitchen. Tiffany wash the dishes while Jessica give a help to her wife.

"Let's go on vacation" Jessica suddenly said.

"What about your work baby?"

"I'm the CEO baby" Jessica smile."Its been a while i got to spend my times with my family"

"Where do you want to go?"

"I should be asking you that" Jessica said.

"How about America? We can bring Irene to Disneyland" Tiffany excitedly said.

"Alright then!"

Jessica was about to kiss Tiffany but Irene voice made her stop.

"Daddy! Spongebob squarepants is playing!"

"Next time baby" Jessica leave her wife.

"Such a kid!" Tiffany said and back to continue her work in the kitchen.

Jessica and her daughter are watching cartoons while laying on the couch. Tiffany joined them after finished her work in the kitchen.

They spend their day like that until the night but they didn't go to sleep in the room. Jessica and Tiffany with Irene was sleeping in the carpet at the living room. Jessica hugged her favorite girls while sleeping.

END

Finally! Bye! Its end now ㅜㅜ
Although this fic its not that good but i wanted to share to all JeTi deprived out there .. I want to apologize if this final chapter too short kekeke