Chap 8

Author's pov

As a promise,Jessica took Tiffany to the orphanage to meet the kids and Krystal also joins them.The two girls really excited and they couldn't stop talking while Jessica just smile at the two girls in the backseat."We're here girls!" Jessica shouts made the two girls look at her."What? Let's go!" She said and get out from the car.Tiffany and Krystal follow closely behind Jessica.

"Annyeonghaseyo Narsha unnie." Krystal approached and bow to the eldest girl."Annyeonghaseyo Krystal! Who is this new girl Soojung-ah?" Narsha eyeing Tiffany from head to toe.

"Jess please introduce her." Krystal nudged her sister."Ah~ she is my fiancee Tiffany hwang." The brunette bow her head and showing her eye smile."WOW! She really has a nice eyes smile." Narsha said while clapping her hands."Nice to meet you Tiffany-ssi." Narsha said again and Tiffany just smile."Nice to meet you too,Narsha-ssi."

After that,they made their way to meet the kids at the playground.Jessica and Krystal saw Irene who is happily playing with the other kids.She looks so happy and her smile really brighten the day.

"Kids! We have a guests now!" Narsha announce and the kids looking at them with a surprise expression."Jessica unnie/noona! Krystal unnie/noona!" They shouts made Jessica and Krystal chuckles at their reaction."I'll leave you guys with them because i need to do some paper works now." The three of them bows to Narsha.

"Sica unnie who is the pretty lady beside you?" Yeri asked while looking at Tiffany."She is Tiffany unnie and she is really pretty isn't?" Jessica asked Yeri and smile to the brunette."She is really pretty unnie!" Yeri said and Jessica smile to Tiffany.

Krystal keep playing with the kids while Tiffany and Jessica just looking at her."Jessie~ who is Irene?" Tiffany asks confused."Ah~ i almost forgot." Jessica said while dragging the brunette."This is Irene." Jessica said while pointed her finger towards the kid."Sica unnie!" Irene hugged the girl and Jessica return her hug.

"Irene-ah,this is Tiffany unnie." Jessica said and hold the brunette hand."Annyeonghaseyo Tiffany unnie." Irene bow her head to Tiffany."Annyeonghaseyo Irene-ah." Tiffany bow back.

"Tiffany unnie,Sica unnie always talk about you." Jessica look at Irene with a shock expression but the girl just smile to her and hug the teddy bear."Is it a bad thing or a good thing?" Tiffany asked and looked at her fiancee who seems so nervous.

"Don't worry unnie~ she always tell me a good thing about you and.." Jessica cut Irene words."Ermm let's play with them." Tiffany and Irene just laughing at her.

Tiffany's pov

Irene is really cute and a nice girl.Jessie really like the girl.Hmm what if i adopt that kid maybe Jessie will be more happy.Right?

"Arghhh!! So damn tired!" Krystal said while my Jessie just sighs."Let's go home and i will send you to your house." Jessica said and staring at her sister."No! I don't want to go home today." Krystal whined like a little kid.

'Really looks alike with my Jessie.They are sister afterall.' I thought to myself.

"Fight with your girlfriend?" Jessie asked her sister."No! We are okay! I just wanted to spare my time with you~" Krystal said with her aegyo while i just laughing at them."Brat! Stop your aegyo!" Jessie pinch Krystal nose."Okay~"

Krystal's pov

"Jessie~" Tiffany unnie call my sister while Jessica just hummed as her respond."Do you really like kid?" Tiffany unnie sudden question made my sister stop the car while i just looking at them with a shock expression.

"Why do you ask that question out of a sudden?" Jessica still show her shock expression to us."Well,i see you really like her i mean Irene." Tiffany said while playing with her fingers.