Chap 9

Author's pov

Jessica prepared everything for her fiancee with Taeyeon and the other helps.She's really excited to know her fiancee reaction after she propose today.

"Go back to your house now." Taeyeon patted Jessica shoulder to get the girl attention.

"Will she like all of this?" Jessica asked Taeyeon out of sudden.

"Of course! The preparation are perfect!" Taeyeon smile to the blonde.

"Will she accept my proposal?" Jessica ask again and she got a smacked in the head from Taeyeon.

"Don't think too much Sica-ah." Taeyeon said.

"Hmm okay Taeng! I'll go home now and thanks for everything." Jessica smile and hug her friend.

"No need to thank me hehe." Taeyeon said and waving at Jessica.

JeTi's house

Jessica arrived safely infront her sharing house with Tiffany.She skips happily to her house but frowned after she see the scene infront of her.Tears falling down to her cheeks.

"T-Tiffany?" Her voice cracked because of crying.

"J-Jessie.. I-It's not what you think." Tiffany said with a trembling voice.

"NO ! I-i will go to Taeyeon house now.Bye !" She don't let Tiffany explain so she just runaway from her fiancee.

"Jessie!!!!!" Tiffany shouted."This is all your fault Siwon!" Tiffany said with a frustated expression.

"What?" Siwon asked.

"Why did you kiss me?" Tiffany asked back.

"Because i love you." Siwon give her a charming smile.

"I don't love you like the way you love me.I need to find my Jessie now.I'm sorry." Tiffany left Siwon.

Jessica's pov

Why did they kiss? Why am i crying? I am strong right? I am an ice princess like what they always called me.I keep running until i bumped onto someone.

"Hey are you okay?" A man voice? I raised my head.

"Jessica? Nichkhun? We said together.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Nichkhun asked me with a concern voice.

"I am not okay! They kiss infront of me and i am hurt like hell right now!" I shouted made him fall silent.

"Who? Kiss?" He asked me confused.

"Tiffany.. I'm hurt Nichkhun-ah and please i need to go now." I said to him but he hugged me made me shock.

"I know what you feel Jessica.Let's go to my house." He said to me.

"Your house? Just the two of us?" I asked her.

"Of course not! Don't be silly haha my wifey is in the house too." He laughed at me and i just pout.

Tiffany's pov

"TaeTae is Jessie here?" I asked her immediately.

"No!" She replied

"What's wrong Fany-ah?" Sunny asked me.

"Je-Jessie runaway from me because.."

"What? What happens?" TaeTae intersect me what i am about to say.

"She s-saw me a-and Siwon k-kiss earlier." Shit! I am stuttering.

"What the ? Kiss?" Sunny asked me.