Chap 11

Author's pov

Irene stirred from her sleep after she hear someone opened her rooms door.Her vision still blurr but she can heard someone is crying inside her room and she thought it was Jessica but the blonde girl still sleeping soundly beside her.

"Irene-ah."

'Is that Tiffany unnie?' she thought while rubs her eyes to get a clear vision.

"Irene-ah,it's me Tiffany." The brunette kiss Irene temple.

"Fany unnie...."

"Is she crying when she come here earlier?"

"Nope but her face looks so sad unnie." Both of them are staring at Jessica sleeping figure on the bed.

"Jessie~ Jessie please wake up baby."

Irene just looked at the two girls with a confused expression.Jessica woke up after a few minutes and she sat up on the bed while yawning.

"Jessie~" Tiffany cupped Jessica face and staring deeply into the blonde eyes with a loving stares.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" Jessica asked the brunette with a shock expression.

"I am here because of you.I want my love back." Tiffany said and smiled to Jessica.

"Where is that guy?" Jessica asked again.

"Please listen to me baby." Tiffany begged to the blonde girl.

"What?"

"You misunderstand everything." Tiffany said

"Misunderstand? What you mean?"

"He kissed me first but i didn't kissed him back."

"He still kissed you." Jessica pout makes Tiffany kiss those kissable lips.

"He love me but i didn't love him like the way he does because i already have you." Tiffany said make Jessica blushed so hard.

"Oh! Really?" Jessica asked while Tiffany giggled at her.

"Of course baby!"

"Can i have my morning kiss?" Jessica asked while showing her pouty lips to the brunette.

Tiffany just chuckled at her lover and she cupped Jessica face and kiss the blonde pouty lips.

After that they kissed and lost in their world but they forgot something.

"Unnies?"

"Irene-ah !!! Mianhae!" Tiffany said out of embarrassing.

"Haha it's okay Fany unnie."

"I'm still sleepy girls." Jessica murmured.

"Let's go home first." Tiffany said

"It's so comfortable in here~" Jessica murmured with a sleepy voice.

"Baby~ let's go home first and we will bring Irene too." Tiffany said make Jessica smile widely.

"Really? Are you sure?" The blonde showed her a goofy smile and Tiffany just nods her head.

"Joohyunnie~~~ let's go to our house." Jessica said with her aegyo make Irene laugh.

"Don't laugh at me Irene-ah." Jessica pout and Irene pinched her cheeks.

"Okay Sica unnie~" Irene said and Tiffany drag the two girls out of that room after that.

"Unnie!" Jessica shout

"Are you guys okay now?" They just nods their head."Good ! Why are you shouting Sooyeon-ah?" Narsha asked.

"Can we bring Irene to our house today?" Jessica asked and looking at Irene.