Chapter 2

London's POV

"Are you gonna stay the night?"

" You know I don't do that, Allyson," I said as I get dressed.

She stood up and hugged me from behind.

"Such shame that you'll be leaving soon I find it very... disappointing" She said then placed her lips on mine.

"You can always find a new playmate" I replied, she moves to my front and buttons my long sleeves then fixes my opened zipper.

I met Allyson at a club where I saw her arguing with the bouncer just because she saw him checking her out, she was later kicked out for causing such commotion by the club owner.

"Fuck that son of a bitch! how dare he kick me out! I'll make sure that this fucking bar closes! their damn drinks taste like shit anyway" she huffs then later screams out of annoyance.

"Pretty face with a potty mouth" I interjected and stood beside her checking my tux and then offering my flask to her.

"In a bar, still carrying an alcohol" she eyed me giving an annoyed look

"It's a hobby I acquired during my healing process, can't quite get rid of it at the moment but getting there," I said looking off a distance. A cigarette made its way to my view I declined to drink the flask she ignored.

"Heartbreak, your eyes feel cold as the winter snow--caught mine cheating just a few hours ago with a random girl" lighting her cigarette and puffing her smoke. I never liked the smell of it it's unbearable I'm content with my drinking I don't need to smoke just because.

"I let mine find her peace since I can't give what she needs."

"Admirable but definitely stupid. I punched mine and left. See?" raising her knuckles making me see the bruises, I feel bad for whoever cheated on her.

"Fine lady with bruised knuckles, how ravishing"

"I'm not just 'fine' I'm exquisite. Want to try and have a taste?" she says not looking at me.

She's bold very attractive and charismatic. She then moved to my front and blew a cloud of smoke to my face and gently caress it.

"We're too pretty to experience heartbreak, we happen to love idiotic fuckers hence why we experience this type of bullshit. You know I was willing to stop everything for him, the boys, the parties, every immaturity I have in my bones but shit won't go my way so this is me. What about you? what's yours?" she looked into my eyes her emerald orbs focused on mine.

"She loved me in private, my existence bears no importance to her but I wasn't accepting it then, got fed up later. I went to her house left a letter and vanished from her life. Painful as it is she told me she loves me too but things didn't last-- in just 2 months her love dissolved as if it was never there. Our world was never meant to collide. I was her dirty secret and I loved it"

"How long was this?"

"Long enough" I replied shortly.

"Not long enough since you're still hurting. We happen to meet under the wrong circumstances, I'm not this wild. Allow me to introduce myself, Allyson Grey Clarke, 25"

" Wrong circumstances but just the right time. Lavie London Alianovna, 19"

"What do you say London, heal with me? want to see the stars together in my hotel room?"

"Scream my name"

I met her after a year of staying here, and we've became each other's comfort and support. Sure we fuck but that's just it I don't stay the night or if she goes to mine she sleeps in a different room.

"Absolutely no, they can't satisfy me like you and besides, I can live without sex still gonna be weird without you around tho"

"We have WhatsApp"

"Ain't gonna be the same it won't be enough" she pouted before kissing my lips once more I carried her and she wrapped her legs around my waist never letting go of my lips laying her back on her bed, she then trailed her kisses to my jaw down to my neck I felt her nibbling on my neck before letting me go.

"See you around, babe," she said walking toward her bathroom while making my way out.

On the way to the airport, I received a call from Aiden

"Bro! mapapaaga ang pagkikita natin nila Kamino. since aattend din sila ng party hindi ko lang sure kung dadating sila Cara at Eva but I already sent the invites" I can feel the excitement on the other side of the line

"That's nice it's been too long since we've seen them" I said looking through the window of my car. This city has been my home for 3 years, this is where I've healed my heart and where I've grown.

"Don't forget it's a masquerade party! so clean yourself real good!" his voice became distorted and the call ended

I wonder how she's doing, Ma'am Collins

Vian her name sounds foreign but she gave me the experience that I'm forever grateful for, she was my star but even stars have their explosion and she exploded from my sky giving me a beautiful experience. I loved her then and I don't regret it, her actions did hurt me but looking back now I don't know why I was afraid. Suddenly leaving her was quite immature of me but I was still a kid then and everything was hurting.

She was cold then but I don't mind, I loved her when I didn't even know myself and all I know is she makes me happy even when my mind was dark she's the only light, with her cold demeanor towards me she still made me feel warm and it was enough to keep me going.

Leaving her was hard but it is good for me took me long enough to accept it, she was always in my dream and it was warm but I'll always wake up to the cold reality where everything has changed and she's not around. I used to stalk her socials seeing her happy made me realize that I made the right choice and the wounds of my heart aren't hurting any more than it used to. Seeing her happy made me heal a lot faster and my bitterness subsided when I saw her post it was a ring I sure wished it was me but I got over it, that was the day I met Allyson at the bar I was planning on drowning myself with drinks but what I found was a healing buddy.

Another ringing made its way to my ear.

Aiden calling...

"What do you want, Aiden?" a commotion was heard on the other line it was Aiden arguing with someone

"London, I'm sorry I didn't know. Late ko na nalaman" he apologized feeling erratic

"What is it? why are you apologizing?"

"Dad thought it was a good idea na dahil babalik na tayo sa Stafford ay magdodonate sya at dapat nyang iinvite ang mga professors as well as the members of the board"

"You're apologizing because?" I asked with no interest

"I saw her name sa list ng mga invite London"

"Kung alam ko lang I would've tried to change my dad's mind" he added.

"London, Professor Vian Voughnn Collins is coming to the party"