Chapter 4

London's POV

"Liked my surprise?" Aiden asked wiggling his eyebrows. I'm guessing na sya ang may dahilan bakit nandito si Allyson sa party. He walks right up to me smiling mischievously, he eyed Allyson acknowledging her.

"As expensive looking as ever Ma'am Clarke. What do you think of the party so far? Does it meet your satisfaction?" he kisses Allyson's hand.

"I'm loving the party Mr. Mercedo, send my congratulations to your father. I've had a very special welcome" She says licking her lips and winking at me.

"Can't get enough of me?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"How about a glass of champagne, Ma'am?"

"That would be lovely" she replied sweetly to Aiden.

Allyson is a professor at Goldbridge Academy where I was suppose to go but I changed my mind dahil nakahanap ako ng school na mas prestigious dito. She instructs 1st-year college students I'm surprised that we had this whatever this is lalo't kaedad ko lang ang mga students nya when I asked her about it she just laughed at my face.

"Isn't it exhilarating? think about it I could've been your professor and we would fuck inside my office every chance we get, perhaps you prefer doing it inside the classroom?" she says with pure confidence.

"I thought you're not wild," I asked looking at her. She was sitting on my stomach in all her naked glory. She lowered her frame as her hands roam my stomach, to my breast, and finally to my neck.

"Maybe I lied, maybe I didn't, maybe I'm just adventurous" she kissed my lips after licking my left cheek.

"I like it, we won't get bored with each other when it comes to sex" I said as I grip her ass and her moans filled my bedroom.

"Sex is just a bonus anyways, as long as I'm not fully healed you are still mine to taste as I am yours. You can still fuck anyone but you should always come back to me as part of our deal" she says in a sultry voice. GOD HAVE MERCY I would ravish her every day.

"Does it turn you on? the idea of fucking your professor? making her scream your name, having special treatment? the idea that you are banging an older woman, does it arouse you? holding your professor down on her cold table looking hot and disheveled" her lips trailing down to my neck, licking the between of my mounts sucking my nubs as her finger goes down to my wet fold.

I turned our position making me on top of her shock quickly replaced with her signature smirk

"Make me see the stars again and I might pass you this semester"

" Too bad you're not my professor, but I'll do the honor of making you see countless galaxies as long as you scream my name 'til you lose your voice" I said lowly which she moaned at the idea.

" Fuck that hot sexy voice of yours, it makes me so wet" she guides my hand to her soaking wet folds as soon as contact was made she moaned as her body bent upwards quivering.

"I'll make sure that when you meet your students tomorrow, you'll still feel me inside you. I'll make sure that you won't be able to walk straight"

I love my newfound confidence, it's not every day you'll just wake up booming with it. As I scan the area I can feel a pair of eyes watching me, I've looked everywhere but I can't seem to find it.

Iniwan ako ni Allyson at Aiden para pumunta sa table, habang ako naman ay patuloy pa din ang paglibot ng mga mata, papasa na ata ako bilang guard. I took a bottle of tequila from the rack and made may way to the patio. Iniisip nyo siguro na sinong siraulo ang magsosolo at tutungga ng bote ng tequila well non other than, yours truly.

I'm not one to socialize sa ganitong klase ng party, I find it irrelevant and boring. Solo na solo ko ang patio ng may biglang umeksena na babae at tumambay din dito. Hindi nya pa ko napapansin bigla nalang syang sumandal sa pader at huminga ng malalim. She's small, nice ass, just the right wideness of hips, and an okay size of bust. She looks problematic---not my type.

"FUCK! no no no no. Hindi pwedeng pati yun mawala. I can't lose it too" she says panicking and looking over her purse. I studied her facial structure hanggang sa mapansin ko na wala yung isang kapares ng hikaw nya.

"---She's wearing a lace bodice long sleeve gown"

She was on the brink of tears when I showed myself. Her hazel eyes looked into mine. Who would've thought that after 3 years ay makikita ko sya ng ganito, looking so pathetic and defeated. She stood up straight at inayos ang dress nya akma sana syang papasok sa loob ng hawakan ko ang braso nya.

"I'm sorry I have to go I'm looking for something important. Please let go of me" she said.

I didn't let her go, kinuha ko ang nakayukom nyang kamao at binuksan ang palad nya. I returned the other pair of her earing.

" Where did you find it? thank you for returning it to me. You have no idea how important this is to me" relief was evident sa boses nya

"Dapat tinapon mo na yan, it's nothing but a trash" I said in a cold manner.

Agad nagbago ang timpla ng mukha nya ng marinig nya ang sinabi ko

" You have no say on that matter! bastos!" she exclaimed

"I think I do dahil sakin naman galing ang hikaw na suot suot mo, Ma'am Collins"

Shock was written sa mukha nya, with her mouth slightly open. Mas Lalo ko syang nilapitan, I removed her mask. Wala syang masyadong pinagbago bukod sa malalim na eyebags nya. Ngayon na nakita ko na sya ulit halo halo ang nararamdaman ko. I lowered my free hand to remove my mask.

"Long time no see, Vian"