Chapter 8

Vian's POV

I can't believe I was so stupid, I touched her, I could've kissed her right there. She changed a lot mas lalo pa syang tumangkad, nag mature din ang mukha nya. Hindi ko kakayanin tong mga nangyayari ngayon, masyadong mabilis, masyadong mabigat.

Right after the party ay napagisipan ko munang uminom, I can't think straight anymore, Kahit anong gawin ko ay hindi mawala sa isip ko ang encounter naming dalawa, I don't wanna be sober ang lamig ng boses nya, nakakatakot. The way she talked to me ay para bang hindi sya interesado, wala syang pakialam. Naninibago ako, hindi sya ganyan sakin, she was sweet, happy, and caring.

' What did you expect? 3 years is long enough for her to unlove you. Wag ka na magulat after everything you put her through pasalamat ka nalana at na acknowledge pa nya ang existence mo'

Napaka kontrabida ng isip ko, nasasaktan na nga ako mas lalo pa akong sinasaktan.

" Alone miss?" a random bald dude sat beside me.

"Leave me alone" I demanded.

" Come on now darling I can show you a good time" mukha ba akong interesado sa kanya?

"I said leave me alone!"

This guy can't take a hint and he's getting on my nerves and his smirk is giving me a bad vibe.

"Come on now darling, stop playing hard to get" he then held my arm tight. I hate it!

"GET OFF ME!!" and with that being said I threw my drink to his face, he then let me go I took my chance and left him. I went straight to the restroom to get myself fixed, but I heard a sudden opening of the door.

' This can't be happening right now '

He followed me inside...

London's POV

"Lo"

When I saw her in that situation I couldn't contain my emotions, the rage I'm feeling right now is indescribable. I couldn't look at her straight in her eyes, she didn't deserve this. All the wooziness, the tipsiness I was feeling was gone and I saw red.

"PUTANG INA!!!"

I kept punching him, kicking on repeat. The ache I was feeling on my knuckles didn't stop me from beating him. My dress looked like shit, I look like shit but I don't fucking care I'll make sure that this fucker's face is disfigured and  no one will bloody recognize him.

"Lo, that's enough" her voice made me calm enough to stop myself from murdering this guy.

I looked at Vian she's now standing and balancing herself with the help of the wall, facing her tear-stained cheek, torn dress, messy hair, and bloodshot eyes. I went to her side and just hugged her it was the only comfort I can give her.

I left her real quick to get my stuff at our table, when I returned to the restroom she was crying as she fix herself, I don't know why I was feeling guilty. Her silent sobs filled the room, and the way she was washing her arms angrily at the sink, feels like she was ripping her skin off. I gave her my coat and guide her on her way out.

"Do you have a car, ma'am?" she shook her head still looking down so I called an uber.

The ride was so silent you can only hear the noise of the A/C. I took her up to her hotel room when I was about to leave she held my hand just looking at me as if she's asking me to stay the night. I couldn't leave her after what happened so I stayed.

I can now hear the water running in the bathroom as well as her now loud cries and all I did was stare at the bathroom door as I kept clenching my hands. I made her a hot choco and left it on her bedside table and went to her couch.

The running water stopped and the silence continues on, it felt like forever 'til I heard her footsteps getting closer to where I was. She probably thought I left since her hotel room is dark and she can't see me.

" Go get some rest, I'll be right here. I'll guard you" she was startled by my voice, she was wearing her blue SpongeBob pajamas. She nodded and went back to her room, she didn't respond at first probably making sure that I'm not leaving her.

I waited a few hours until I decided to check on her she was sleeping while holding her pillow tightly, I sighed at the sight and walked towards her. I couldn't handle seeing her as I did in that godforsaken bathroom. I sat on her side of the bed caressing her face and studying it, finding a small cut on her lips and a forming bruise on her face. My eyes traveled down to her arms and legs, I can see the print of that cunt's hand on her wrist and a couple more bruises on her legs.

Sleep is making its way to me so I fixed her blanket and went back to the couch to accept my slumber.

I woke due to my alarm it's still early in the morning and everything that happened earlier returned to me. I went to check Vian's room finding her still sleeping so I brewed some coffee and cooked breakfast before leaving.

"You've been quiet since you returned, okay ka lang ba?" tanong ni Aiden habang nanonood ng tv.

" I'm good, just don't mind my existence"

" Where have you been last night? bigla ka nalang kasi nawala , hindi ka man lang nag paalam samin" pagtatanong ni Hope habang pababa ng hagdan.

" Something came up last night kaya bigla nalang ako nawala"

"Where's Allyson? when I went to my room she's gone"

"She went out I think, I really don't know" sagot ni Aiden habang patuloy pa. I really didn't have to worry since madalas naman na bigla nalang nawawala si Allyson at bigla nalang din lilitaw, tho she keeps messaging it's normal that she's not around.

The days turn to weeks and now it's time for me to go back.