Chapter 1

London's POV

3 Years Later...

"Ma'am you have a meeting with Mr. Mercedo in 5 minutes..." my assistant Carrie reminded me and I simply nod gesturing for her to leave.

I'm on my way to my office when I heard a familiar laugh. Damn, this guy hasn't changed in the past 3 years. As soon as I open the door, loud laughter was heard...

The laughter then slowly fade as soon as Aiden noticed me I walked straight and sat on my chair.

"What the fuck? is that you London? damn, you've changed a lot man! I told you to visit me you little bitch" he said before patting my shoulders. I just shrug him off before sitting at the chair in front of Mr. Mercedo.

"Nice to meet you again London" well for a little information Mr.Mercedo is Aiden's father.
"I can say the same Mr. Mercedo"

"London stop being so formal it's just us in here" sabi ni tito I just nod my head at Aiden.

"You're not much of a talker now huh? and you've become a lot more mature looking than the last time we saw each other nga pala when are you going back to Santa Lu? You know a lot has changed since you left"Aiden said while twirling the ballpen around his fingers.

I miss that place a lot, after all this time that place will always be my home. I used wonder if she's doing fine if the guy she chose treats her right, if he tells her how beautiful she is if they're already married and if they have kids. I know this sounds stupidity. What I feel means nothing it's just curiosity

"Why won't you go back? ang hirap kaya na ako dumadalaw sayo and isa pa it's been 3 years na din ng makita ka ng mga tropa natin-- I mean makita tayo' sabi ni Aiden.

I really don't know why but I guess di ko na din masyadong naiisip ang lugar na yon. I think naman I moved on I think what I'm feeling is guilt and disappointment sa sarili ko since bigla nalang akong nawala iniwan ko ang buhay ko sa lugar na yon and went with my dad without telling anybody besides Aiden.

Aiden and I are close, we've known each other since we we're kids dahil nga sa mag best friends ang papa naming dalawa, I'm glad na hindi tulad ng sa mga pelikula ang mga magulang namin you know the typical arrange marriage bullshit. My dad accepted when I came out as pansexual tho hindi nya alam na during my study back at Santa Lu ay nagkaroon ako ng nobya na I think he won't mind it now since it won't surprise him.

"I'm thinking of going back there to finish my studies. You however I don't know much about your plan and ano ang pakay mo dito" I said not looking at him but at my paperwork.

" Dad go and tell this stranger why we're really here sa company nila" excited na saad ni Aiden kay tito.

"Well mija, we just want to invite you to our party back in Miami we just happen to have closed a huge deal here in Madrid and since we're already here Aiden wanted me to invite you personally" I missed tito he's always been so good to me and treats me as his own.

" I think I know why Aiden wants you to invite me" I respond while smiling and focusing on them.

" Because he knows I can't say no to you" I continued.

" Oh, the party is going to be a bomb! even tho it's gonna be one of those business parties" Aiden exclaimed as he shows his distaste for it.

I missed on a lot of things but it's normal considering I was going through a heartbreak, took me a couple of months til' I realized that it was never really my fault why things ended the way they did. I loved loving her, kahit na tago kami it felt wonderful and it's exhilarating. I wasted a lot of time fucking around and drowning myself with pity and alcohol one of my phase in healing myself but I don't regret it and now I'm drowning myself helping my dad with the company while taking my classes online.

"You should try and learn through those parties I host mijo since you'll be the one hosting them one day" ika ni tito.

A loud ring suddenly echoed through my office and tito Alejandro excused himself and left us alone.

"I miss our night outs you know-- pag dinadalaw kita you're always busy and sandali lang tayo nagkakausap dahil lagi ka ding may meeting" he sighed and sat down on my desk.

" You're drowning yourself with work tho I see you taking care of yourself you still seem disconnected from the world. I don't want to pry but I just want to know if you're okay now" Aiden never brought her up kahit alam nya na nasasaktan pa rin ako whenever he sees me during his visits and that's one of the reasons why I love being around and consider him as my best friend cause he knows me so well at alam din nya kapag kailangan ko ng time. I was healing then and I think I'm healed now.

"I'm okay now Aiden I'm just feeling guilty over silly stuff from before but I'm healed now, I'm happy as I can be, I'm as busy as I can be but I'm okay. Things ended so tragically and I've come to accept it and that made my healing less painful" he eyed me and then smiled at me

"You changed a lot, you've grown wiser and I hope you're no longer that naïve 18 yr old girl" he smiled and brought his forehead into mine.

Siguro kung hindi kami magkakilala ni Aiden I would've fallen for him, I would've loved him more than this but yeah things are complicated and very troublesome.

"I've grown and changed Aiden you said so yourself I'm no longer 18 and 3 years already have passed I think I've had enough time to understand myself more than I did, I know my worth" I whispered.

We've always been like this kahit madalas kami mag bangayan it always ends with sweetness kaya dati ay napagkakamalan kaming dalawa na mag nobya napagkamalan din kami ni Vian dahil sa sweetness naming dalawa and sya ang reason why madalas akong hindi nilalapitan ng mga gustong manligaw sakin before dahil sa akalang kami ni Aiden.

"You have to go na I've got paperwork to finish pa" I smiled as I stood from my chair and guided him through the door we hugged and saktong nakita ko si tito na pabalik na probably to tell Aiden that it's time to go.

"Busy as ever at dahil andito na din si dad I best take my leave. I'll email you nalang regarding sa party" and with that being said he took his leave.

I entered my office and just sat down and stare at the ceiling and a memory from before made its way to my mind.

The rain was my witness when I saw her kiss somebody else. She kissed somebody else in the rain... it was supposed to be our thing she did it with me after we argue because I confessed my feelings. The painful throbbing of my chest was killing me I watched as he kissed her one more time my world stopped turning when I saw her let him do it. I drove my way to my hotel room as tears flooded my face, my breathing becomes unstable, and my decision became clear.