-morning person

♡︎

as mike and will fell asleep together, joyce came with a basic dark blue blanket, that she bought like 4 years ago, when they were in California. they had a pretty good time actually. it was kind of expensive for someone like them, but they still managed to go cheep. they knew this guy frank. he was a taxi driver and always visited joyce, when he had a break from driving.

that guy frank, knew this guy john, that worked near the airport in California. he said that frank's friends are also his friends, so he drove them by himself. he only wanted 23$ so he could finally buy his daughter the doll she always wanted.

joyce put the blanket on those two, so they didn't catch cold and left.

it was 10 in the morning and mike was still sleeping like dead. he didn't move a muscle since will woke up all ready for the day.

and there it came. admiring mike's beauty. the brunette head with a bowl cut had a crush on mike forever. but people like him didn't have it easy those days. being gay was hard and he had to deal with his feelings every day. every single day he had to try to think about someone else, something else. but failed immediately. mike was on his mind every day, every hour, every minute, second. will was too obsessed with him and he just had to stop it. somehow..

will reached out his hand to mike's forehead, hesitating. he wanted to touch his hair, lips, nose, forehead so bad, but something in him always stopped him. if mike would found out about him, it wouldn't be the same.

still hesitating, will's hand made it's way to mike's hair. it was so soft and fluffy and..amazing. just like michael was.

amazing.

will's eyes widened at the sudden move of mike's head and he quickly pulled his hand away. "I'll never do that again." will said in his mind, when suddenly mike's hand touched will's. it made the brunette head blush like crazy and made him regret all he had just done. "why stop?" mike said in his sleepy voice, which will found cute, mike's eyes still closed. will was blushing even harder than he was before. he would've never expect something like this from mike, but he didn't complain either.

"oh hmm..you should wake up. It's 10:10 in the morning and you're still sleeping." said will, keeping his hand in mike's hair. mike still holding will's hand, so will doesn't move away. "i'am not a morning person leave me alone." mike chuckled and held will's hand tighter. "but it was already breakfast. you missed it, sleepyhead!!" said will laying back next to mike, not letting go. it was like he couldn't move his hand away. at least not him. he would never do it first. he was too in love.

"I don't care." said mike easily, finally opening his eyes to see will laying right in front of him. he smiled and so did will. they were just a few inches away from each other, it made will butterflies in his stomach. "jesus, what am I doing!? it's breakfast! I mean I missed it, but that's fine. I'll just made myself something hehe.." said mike quickly standing up and putting his clothes on. it almost looked like he regretted everything he just said and did.

it didn't make will feel so good.