-drawing pt.1

♡︎

Will's Pov:

since I moved out of hawkins, my life got a bit better..well actually I'm lying. sorry. everything is not as good as I expected. eleven has found new friends, hobbies and is enjoying every second of her life in california. even without mike...at least that's what she forces her to believe in. the truth is that she hasn't found any new friends, new hobbies and not even a minute of her life in california she'd enjoy, without mike..

the school we go to in california was not even a bit better than the school I was going to in hawkins. it is almost the same, except I didn't find any friends. the people are often mean and thinking things about me and el that even might not be true, but that's just probably what every new kid has to go through, I guess.

almost a year had passed since we moved out of hawkins. i still didn't find any new friends and so didn't el. I feel really bad for her to be honest. she had to go through so much pain, suffering and bullying. it was so hurtful to see her get bullied that badly. I wanted to stand up for her, but I'd made just things worst. and I'm not even as strong as el is, physically and mentally. I think I wouldn't even be able to say a one stupid word to this girl named angela. it's like she has power over the whole school. she's terrifying. el has tried to be friends with her many times, and tried to see the best in her all the time. and that's what makes el so special. she always tries to see the good things in people, even though there's probably nothing good in them. I love her so much and she deserves so much better. I mean without her, we wouldn't be even alive right now in the first place.

I'm kind of working on something "big" for mike. I mean it's not expensive, pretty or anything good, as much as I expected it to be, but I tried. it's supposed to be a drawing of mike leading the entire party. he's the leader, killing the dragon.

the whole drawing is supposed to feel like dnd. to look like dnd. even though mike doesn't like playing dnd anymore with us.

I always had to hide my feelings for mike for multiple reasons. I just can't tell mike I like him because of his girlfriend. it would be weird and I'm really happy for el having someone like mike. second is that if I told him I've had  some hidden feelings for him for some time now, it'd probably change our friendship forever if he didn't feel the same. which he obviously didn't.

I was so excited to give mike the drawing when he arrives here to california. we're supposed to meet him again with el, jonathan and jonathan's close friend argyle. they're often getting high together and to be honest it's kinda getting on my nerves.

anyways, I hope he'll like it.

Note:
some el appreciation 😻