Author's Note

Hello, and welcome to "Gym Bitch". It's a very sex-driven book with lots of kink. Or in other words: a BDSM-heavy enemies-to-lovers story, featuring a female sadist brat tamer and a male masochist brat, who gets off on humiliation. Take "enemies" with a grain of salt, there isn't a major plot here, it's one-sided anger. The book has 21 chapters and is 65k words.

If you've read "Two Beers", this one is a lot kinkier and less cutesy.

Any relation to real-life people, places, and events in this book is completely unintentional and should be perceived as such. Don't put words in my mouth.

Themes that are explored in this book:

Kink & Sex.

Alcohol.

Open relationships, Jealousy & Cheating. 

Casual sex.

Anxiety & Stress.

Anger & Violence.

Feminism. Sexism.

You should know that kink stems from trauma and with main characters that are this deep into the space, mental health plays a big role.

There are TWs and CWs before each chapter of any sensitive topics, but be aware that I will not be warning about vanilla sex and soft kink. It's gonna be in most chapters, always labeled with an asterisk (*) in the chapter title.

Also, your racism, sexism, fascism, queerphobia & white supremacy are not welcome in my comments or on my page. Please let me know if I need to block you for the safety of my readers and myself.

And lastly, I'm not here to educate minors, you're too young to read about kink. If there are minors reading this story, don't let me find out, I will block you.

Whew, now that we've gotten that out of the way, enjoy the story! Comment or DM me, talk about it :)

©️ smutphobia, 2023. All rights reserved.

 All rights reserved