11* - Good boy.

TW: slight manipulation, fear of abandonment

CW: anal, edging

Cass was emotionally resilient

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Cass was emotionally resilient. She kept her calm and never lashed out at a sub. Not unintentionally, anyway.

It was her responsibility to know what her subs needed and how they needed it. She knew when to give and when to take because she took the time to understand the reasons behind their needs and behavior. 

A needy sub wasn't needy for fun, they required reassurance to feel safe. They required care, and providing that care was a Domme's job, be it quality time, acts of service, or anything else. 

Sexual relationships in the kink space built bonds that run deep. Not only did they require endless amounts of trust and vulnerability, but they by definition got to a point where both parties relied on each other. 

Because while in the average relationship, the goal usually was to be with someone because you want to, not because you need to, with kink, the need came with the territory. 

Kinks are and have always been coping mechanisms a person's brain develops to cope with trauma. Cass knew that painfully well, having lost interest in about half the things that used to turn her on in college. 

Therapy was a thief of kinks, and the win was bitter-sweet every time.

She'd spent enough time researching domination to know that she wasn't doing a bad job

Being told no was good for Ent. Not being allowed what he wanted was good for him. 

For some reason, he clung to that illusion of control a lot. Realistically, both of them knew that begging for what he wanted didn't mean he'd get it. Or at least Cass hoped he knew. 

But, be it consciously or subconsciously, he never fully let go.

She'd gotten him close to complete submission before but the only time he lost himself to subspace was when she forced him. When she'd abused his body so much that his mind didn't have the energy to hold the reins anymore. 

It wasn't the type of submitting she was used to. Her previous subs would give anything to obey her blindly. But with Ent, it wasn't psychological or emotional, it was purely physical. 

And as much as she wanted to take it as a challenge – to tame him, to train him the way she wanted him, it mostly concerned her.

What if he didn't see their dynamic the same way? What if he didn't want to let go the way she wanted him to?

Then that would mean their arrangement wasn't working for him.

It was a painful realization to come to, as she already knew their time wasn't unlimited. But possibly cutting it even shorter stung deeply.

***