16* - You're begging for punishment.

CW: rough [and safe] anal, impact play (belt, spanking), humiliation, objectification, brat taming

A queue of customers longer than the Great Wall of China had formed in front of Ent's station and refused to leave

A queue of customers longer than the Great Wall of China had formed in front of Ent's station and refused to leave. For every order he fulfilled, three new customers lined up. At least he was keeping himself busy.

What the fuck were all of these people doing here on a Wednesday night?

He'd called Lukas in about two hours ago and even with him, they couldn't serve everyone. 

Someone with clicky heels walked in and got lost in the crowd very quickly. Of course everything was reminding him of her. He was scared shitless about how she'd react. He'd overstepped so fucking much.

Not even 10 seconds later, Cassandra startled him by walking toward the bar and jumping the queue. 

"I need to see you," she said and walked toward his office. 

Fuck! She was supposed to be in Munich until Saturday.

Fuck! Fuck!

"I'm sorry, guys, I'm closing this bar," Ent announced to the line of people in front of him. "If you could please navigate toward the other bar that way, my colleague will take care of you."

"Lukas," he turned to the other bartender and spoke loudly enough for the crowd to hear. "Please give these people a 50% discount for having to wait so long."

Lukas gave him a bloodthirsty look but nodded. He'd have a lot to make up for. But he wasn't the most making up he had to do tonight. 

Fuck! 

Ent's hands shook as he walked into his own office, stalling before closing the door. He put them in his pockets so she wouldn't see.

Cass was leaning against the desk until she saw him walking in. She charged toward him, raising a hand toward his face. She stopped herself two steps before colliding with him and lowered her hand, stepping back once and inhaling deeply. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" she hissed, very obviously trying to keep from shouting at him. "Why the fuck would you stand me up?"

He looked at her for a while, watching her chest rise and fall with her quickened breathing. She was pissed. 

Now that he had the chance to explain himself, which he for some time didn't even think he'd get, he didn't know what to say.

The problem had started in a place he couldn't tell her about. He missed her. He missed her anger, missed the woman who didn't baby him or apologize for hitting him. The woman who didn't shy away from slapping him across the face. 

She obviously wasn't here tonight, seeing as she stopped herself before actually slapping him. 

He couldn't tell her that. She'd been very clear from the beginning that she'd never accept disrespect.