7 - Shut up and let me spoil my Bitch.

CW: reasons a sub might want to submit  (incl. objectification, etc.), ownership kink. 

It'd been a trip, to say the least

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It'd been a trip, to say the least. Ent could feel himself becoming addicted to Cass. He tried to tone it down but he couldn't deny how hard that was. He was always extremely eager to talk to her. He even found himself randomly calling her during the day, especially if he hadn't seen her at the gym the previous evening.

Yeah, he'd always known that about himself: he was clingy. Regardless of the kinks, the torture or the punishments, he craved attention. He got high on it.

And the 24/7 dynamic that they had going on gave him exactly that: all of the attention he desired.

Even though it'd been a month of no sex as some sort of training that he didn't have the privilege of knowing more about, he loved Cass' domination so much. 

He was thankfully allowed to masturbate, he just had to ask for permission, which he usually got, if not the same day, then the next. 

But truth be told, he probably would've still been incredibly happy with the situation even if he was in strict chastity.

The freedom he felt was beyond his wildest dreams. Granted he'd never been in permanent submission before, but this had blown away all of his expectations.

As soon as he was outside of work, there were no responsibilities on him, no weight on his shoulders. It was just him blindly obeying and servicing his Queen. 

She also knew about this, because they'd briefly talked about it. 

Sometimes, she'd video call him early in the morning and tell him what to wear. Other times, she'd instruct him to ask for permission before he ate or drank anything. He adored it. 

It was a way for her to bring their dynamic into their everyday lives. And as much as he loved the idea of her thinking about him 100 separate times during her working hours alone, he loved feeling her power over him constantly even more. 

Every time he looked at his mismatched socks, he was reminded that he was wearing them because she cared enough to instruct him to do so. Or every time he wanted to take a sip of water, he'd have to open their chat and write out: "My Queen, may I drink some water, please?".

It was a constant reminder that he was not on top of the food chain, even if a lot of people relied on him; that even if his employees needed guidance nearly all the time, she was still there, on top of him, to take all of his power away.

It wasn't like she ever messed with anything work-related, either. It was like an unspoken agreement that even if she decided to show him that she could dominate him there, too, she would never go against his business or livelihood.

Apart from that, she also rarely said no when he asked for permission to eat, drink, wear something, or talk to someone. It was more about consistency, about the subconscious mindset of not having the final say.