8* - Keep pushing me, I dare you.

TW: wounds, blood.

CW: bratting/brat taming, heavy impact play (hitting, spanking), begging, crying, humiliation, subspace.

Cassandra rested her elbows on the windowsill of her office, mentally relaxing after having to go and explain to her direct supervisor, executive director, and stakeholders why the multi-million euro project she was managing was about a month behi...

Cassandra rested her elbows on the windowsill of her office, mentally relaxing after having to go and explain to her direct supervisor, executive director, and stakeholders why the multi-million euro project she was managing was about a month behind the original schedule.

The project was not slipping through her fingertips. Her ego was too big for her to admit that to herself. Her researchers were not underestimating the time they needed to properly get acclimated, her developers were not going over her head working as they wish and test subjects were not canceling appointments left and right. 

Her phone binged. She took a deep breath, took it out of her pocket, and read the message on the screen: 

From Ent: Doing anything?

To Ent: At work.

From Ent: Can I call you?

To Ent: No, I'm busy.

From Ent: I want your attention.

To Ent: And I'd love to give it to you but I'm busy.

He typed something once again but never sent it. 

Cass dove back into work, trying to find new test subjects and reschedule appointments with the ones who canceled. It was imperative to the project that the beta version of the app was tested on as many people as possible. That way most problems with it could be found and solved before it was sent to Development for final coding.

Just as she hung up yet another frustrating call and was about to call it a day and go home, she received another message. 

From Ent: Video attachment.

Okay then.

He had the habit of sending her clips of what he was wearing for approval on most days, although they hadn't really talked in about half a week.

This one was different.

He was shirtless and sitting on his office chair. The wallpaper in the background gave his location away. 

He opened his mouth as if he was speaking. Cass quickly glanced at the door to make sure it was closed before raising the volume.

"OH, my Queen, I wish you were here with me." 

He was moaning. He was fucking mo-

"Please, come here and choke me." He dragged his hand up his chest to his throat, squeezing until his fingertips turned white. "You do it so much better than me, please, I need you."

The phone started shaking as he caressed his torso, moving his free hand down south.

"I need you so bad," he groaned into the camera, now holding eye contact through the machine. "I'm so hard, I need to feel you. Please let me feel you. Ple-e-ase..."