17* - I wanna see you cry on my dick.

CW: rough [and safe] anal, impact play (belt, spanking), humiliation, objectification, brat taming

This is part 2 of a double update, make sure you didn't miss chapter 16.

"Bend over." Her eyes met his for the first time right as she walked around and behind him.

Fuck, was it hot bending over for her like this... His palms connected with the cool surface.

"Lay your chest on the desk," she commanded, her hand pushing between his lats less than a moment later. He landed on the wood, his dick throbbing at the sensation of being squished between his body and the desk.

Some rustling and taking clothes off sounded behind him but he got the idea he wasn't allowed to look, so he just listened to her stepping out of her pants 3— no, 4— times. Then a bottlecap popped open and before he could figure out what it was, a cool and slick finger swiped over his asshole.

He moaned at the unexpected sensation. She moved in tight circles around his rim a few times before pushing in slowly. Ent felt his dick throb under him.

After pumping in and out, a second finger joined in. They pumped and rotated around as if preparing him for something bigger. And he was sure of it when a third finger entered him, making him moan loudly.

It was so slick and so warm and felt so good.

Before he could enjoy it, she took her hands away, including the one that had been resting on his lower back soothingly.

"Hands behind your head," she said, tapping the back of his neck. He clasped his fingers together where she tapped, now his cheek lying on the wood as he couldn't rest it on his hands anymore.

A thick blunt object pressed at his hole for entry. It was wider than the vibrator she usually had him use. It burned as his muscles tried to accommodate the girth.

She pressed in and took it out when she felt resistance, repeating the exercise more times than he thought would be necessary.

He didn't think it was a vibrator anymore, it didn't taper off. It was a dildo, thick and seemingly endless. Her thighs connected with his cheeks when she finally bottomed out and, oh God, it still burned so much.

He almost couldn't stand to wait for her to pull out, and when she finally did, she was back at his entrance almost immediately. His thighs quivered as she stretched him open again and she stopped, pouring some more lube where they were connected.

Her hands rubbed up and down the sides of his waist soothingly as she thrust in and out a few more times. He was embarrassed at how long it took him to adjust to the size of that thing, but when he did, it felt so so good.

And when she gradually quickened her pace, it felt like heaven. He was so turned on his entire body vibrated with the need for more.

"I can't cum like this," Ent whined, making her slow down.