Author's Note

Hi and welcome to the end of Gym Bitch. Here's a short author's analysis of the book and the plot, in case you're interested. Otherwise, you can skip ahead to the picture further down the page.

Gym Bitch is a psychological look into BDSM and kink as a whole. It explores possible reasons and triggers for people's development of various kinks and aims to normalize healthy and safe exploration of said kinks. 

A big focus of the book is how to create and continually navigate a safe D/s dynamic. Such dynamics almost always create very deep and emotional bonds between the parties participating in them, even when romance is not a part of the equation. 

The end of such dynamics is therefore almost always painful and, as claimed by many, feels worse than a breakup in a vanilla relationship. 

As always, practice kink safely, sanely, and consensually. And inform yourself before embarking on an unfamiliar adventure.

***

Now on to some fun data 👀

At the time of finishing this book, people from the following countries have spent at least 5 minutes reading (without a VPN):

#1 is the US of A with 43% of total readers (Maybe I should start including a Metric to American conversion at the start of books 🤔)

#2 is India with 8% of total readers

#3 is the UK with 6% of total readers

Thank you to everyone who's been here through the inconsistent updating (I got my bachelor's degree while posting this book!!). And thank you to everyone who's reading in the future – I'm still here laughing at your comments as they come in, I promise. 

I will not be updating this book when the next one comes out so if you'd like to get a notification about it, I recommend you follow this account, or my TikTok (smutphobia). It's a spicy sapphic Christmas novella, coming out on December 1st, 2023. For the first time, it won't have a 3rd act breakup.

See y'all in the next one.x