Ch. 1: Another Day, Nothing To Say

*I Take my stuff off from Work and get in the shower... I end up getting a cold shower and my muscles tense up... It was a moody day at work for me, Unloading trucks at FedEx*

*I am sitting down for dinner, trying to ignore my brother's giggles, sister's "second mothering," and i guess my mom is the closest one to me because she knows what i go through..*

*Then I go to my room lay in my bed, Thoughtless, Except this...*

Me: Lord... If you hear me... I don't know if i can do this... Going through this depression... More and More people showing Concern... I need to have my owm dream world... So that Outside this world, I am actually improving, Getting better, Please Lord... Or at least some minor powers to come along with it... Life is not treating me with the brightest days, mostly because i am diagnosed with autism... I ask you to give me a world where i can be to myself and improve, Hopefully it will help me see better... In Jesus' Name, Amen. *With that, i fall fast asleep in my bed*

*God must have heard my prayer, Because he magically put a ring on my finger with a Cross on it and My Name on it, and it infused some kind of powers into me*

*My Eye then starts to Glow*

*When I Wake up, I am seen waking up and getting ready at such an extremely fast pace*

*I was so shocked as to what just happened, I went to the cropped field across from my neighborhood, And Stood in a Clear spot and got in a pose getting ready to run*

Me: ...Moment of truth... *Inhale* *Exhale* Gotta Go Fast... *My Eyes Glow, and I end up Running Faster than the Speed of light, in fact i ran so fast i ended running 5 laps around that 270 Highway, and stopped at the house* No Way...

*God suddenly speaks to me*

God: Interesting... Is it not?

Me: I am shocked...

God: My Child... I am able to communicate with you with the ring, i attached to your finger, I heard your prayer... I knew you needed help so I gave you an advantage, as long as you promise not to brag about it, and make sure your family still loves you. Control your new powers... And remember that i am the one that made mankind.

Me: and I worship you.

God: It will be your job, to protect the world, not to comply with politics, and to remain as the best you, you can be.

Me: I will do my best.

God: Just know, no matter what, You will be loved, In your world and in the world for all of mankind, and by me, You could never let me down nor disappoint me. This is your chance. Don't waste it.

Me: I promise, I keep my word.

God: Your powers, I will tell you about along your journey. Firstly, If you feel the need to go to your own world, Just spin the ring.

Me: Alright.

God: But, be careful of how you spin it... Send it to the right it, brings you to your dream world, Changing your past does not change everyone else's future...

Me: Are you saying...?

God: Never tell anyone you can reverse time... Spend it to the left to reverse time and spend it to the right to return back to your original time...

Me: Yes Sir.

God: I am doing you a favor, No one else has ever been granted, So never tease someone with your powers.

Me: Again, Yes Sir.

God: I believe with your Autism diagnosis and learning capability, you maybe off to a rocky start, but don't worry it is normal.

Me: Understood.

God: This is where i part, the guide to control your powers will holographically show on your ring, Also, Your Necklace with the Cross, Shield, and Bullet on it, Keep wearing it and you turn out to have the Spirit of Warriors.

Me: Alright, Sounds like something i should not Underestimate. Thank You, May the force be with you.

*God smiles at me as he disappears*

Me: I will not waste this life.

___________________________________________