Ch. 4: Who Says People Can't Fly!

*Me, Hinako, And Iris were flying through the air, we flew until we landed at a small town cafe*

Hinako: Although, The people here might be curious with your look.

Me: How about this?

Iris: Seems right.

Hinako: You look good, How were able to do that?

Me: Shapeshifting, Along with that i am able to Animate myself in Any Style and turn myself back to my regular body anytime.

Hinako: Interesting, Let's head inside.

Me: Alright.

*We head inside, I got myself a Mango Smoothie, Hinako got a Strawberry smoothie, Iris got an Iced Tea*

Hinako: So What do you normally do?

Me: Oh, I am what you call, an Home-Style All-Round. I am good at Art, Gym, and Music.

Iris: Really?

Me: Well, Basically, I can Draw, Play Games, Sing, Golf, Fight, Act, and Read.

Iris: Seems like Alot.

Me: I Know.

*Another person came in that caught my eye and winked at me*

Me: Who is that?

Iris: Rosalina, She is a Travelling Mage that goes through the stars every now a-

???: Alright where is that Lonely damp star!

*Five thugs came in, Rosalina remained calm then looked at me like i should help, So i stood from my chair, And Shapeshifted back in my normal form, My Eyes glowed red for rage and force choked the lead thug*

Me (Rage): I Don't know where the hell this girl will be, But You will no longer have the right to barge in and ruin a calm time in diner, If I See you again chasing another fairytale! I WILL PUT THIS WHOLE GANG OF YOURS DOWN. GET THE HELL OUTTA THIS DINER!!

*I let go of the lead thug, Only for everyone around me to be shocked at the scene, The Gang Left the diner, and I returned to my senses, only to then be frightened, I ran out of the diner and hid behind another building, I got down on my knees and I Buried my head in my arms*

???: Excuse me, Sir?

*I look up to see Rosalina surprisingly confused about me*

Me: Yes?

Rosalina: You saved my life.

Me: I Did? I didn't cause destruction to the diner?

Rosalina: Not that i know of.

???: Joshua?

Rosalina: Your Special Ones are concerned for you... Ask them if i can join the Harem...

Me: I will...

Iris and Hinako: Joshua! *They ran and Hugged me, We three got on our knees and I clung onto them tight making them confused*

Hinako: You Okay? Rosalina found you... But why do you feel crippled in sentiment?

Me: Because I didn't know if i did the right thing.

Rosalina: Of Course you did.

Iris: Are you just unsteady, because one day your powers will accidentally wipe out those you don't want to get killed?

*I Nod*

Iris: Hey, God gave you a Gift, Mistakes happen along the way, Relax, Breathe if you need to.

Rosalina: You are strong enough to control and use your powers without killing innocent people.

Hinako: You are our Boyfriend, Our Special One, Don't give up on yourself, On Us, and especially not on god or the world.

Iris: We are with you.

Me: Thanks Girls, I needed this, How about some time together, and Some more additions to this Harem?

Iris: Absolutely.

Hinako: I am in.

Rosalina: Me too.

Me: Cool, One More Thing. *I use my powers and my soul mixed to make My Own Mii, My Son*

???: Wha...? *The Mii Sees Me* Who Are You?

Me: I am your creator, I'm Your Dad.

Mii: Dad?

Me: Yes, We got much to catch up on and enough to tell you about.

Mii: Please Do.

___________________________________________