Ch. 10: I Will Do What I Must

*I Was waiting further away from the others and waiting on the driving range, Yes, I did end up Autohealing my Shoulder from that shot, That's when I saw where the cold was coming from, Darth Vader*

Darth Vader: I felt the force is strong with you...

Me: I don't exactly follow.

Darth Vader: Your confusion blinds you, Young man.

Me: I'd watch it if i were you! I am not one to stand aside and let you harm innocent people.

Darth Vader: Do you even know what I have become?

Me: Oh Gee, I don't know, Do you know what I have become?

Darth Vader: You are one to talk..

Me: No... I am one of vengeance and strength.

Darth Vader: Revenge is not the Jedi Way!

Me: I am no Ordinary "Jedi" *I spark a Green Lightsaber* I will do what i must to destroy you.

Darth Vader: Then You Will Die. *He Sparks His Saber, and He and I start sparring, We do somewhat grab each other's arms and throw ourselves to get unsettled, but end up regulating balance at such a fast pace.*

*Back at the shelter, Iris wakes to see I was not at my Post, She then hears Lightsabers Clashing, She grabs the spare saber from the camping supplies and rushes to the sounds, Mii awakes as well and Was curious as to why Iris was leaving the Shelter until he heard the noises outside and he grabs his gear and follows her, Glamdozer's eye suddenly triggers*

*Back to the Saber Duel, Me and Vader were suddenly now on the Short Course, There were a few cars that pulled over and shed light on the fight some people even did a video, Vader was a bit distracted, that was when i went Full Force Berserk on Vader, Pushed him with Full Force and Ran into a Tree, I then Turn off my Saber and Use the force to carry rocks, debris, and anything harmful, All of it, and with a small thrust of both my arms all objects ended up colliding into Vader at a High speed, Vader with little success tried to swat or put his arm infront of his body to block from hitting him, I look back and then see Iris and Mii running to the scene, I look back quickly to dodge Vader's slash, and Mii violently makes a mark on Vader's Armor with his Saber*

Mii: Step away from my Dad, You Son Of A Motherless Goat!

Iris: Yeah! *Ignites the Spare saber*

Me: Taught you guys everything i know.

*Vader and Mii Suddenly Brawl, Firing a Laser, Deflecting it with a Lightsaber, Reflecting it back with a Shield, and Mii Launches A Grenade, Hits a Smash Ball as his Eyes Glow Burning Yellow as well as his body.*

Me: Everybody Get Down!!

*Everyone did as I said as Mii Unleashes His Final Smash "Final Edge" Ripping Vader's Armor bit by bit, and thankfully just a little bit of tree trimming and log working*

*Vader wanted to get back at him as he growled, But Mii Unleashed A Roar anyone can hear a mile away, More accurately Like A Scream*

Mii: RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *To Calm himself down, he breathed heavily, Everyone around him was shocked, Vader was shivering with fear from within his scratched up armor, I walk up beside Mii and Face Vader*

Me: You dare try to battle us again, And "You" will die. *I magically snap him away to a random place, There was some cheering from the streets, Mii's eyes turn back to normal, but at a moment too soon, A Buck comes out of nowhere and rams My Mii, also out of nowhere Glamdozer in her rage state, violently threw the buck by the antlers, to God knows where, after that she calmed down and helped my mii up*

Glamdozer: Look at me... *Sees that my mii has been unharmed* Thank God, Whew... *Hugs My Mii*

Me: We need to get away from here, turn off your sabers. *They did as I said, and I teleported us quietly back to the Shelter*

*The viewers were confused as to where we went, but they shook it off and left*

*As Soon as Everyone got comfy, I decided i needed to rest too, So i got in bed with Iris and Hinako*

*Over in Columbus*

???: I think we may be judging this man and his friends all wrong, we need to have them on our side, in order to do so we just need to say enough for him to say yes... Bring him in.

???: Right away sir

___________________________________________