Ch. 7: Back to The Real World

*Continuing From the previous chapter, Everyone held onto me as I spun the ring*

*We are back, But all the sudden it felt like i never left?*

Me: What? It was 1:05 when i left... Now it is 1:07... I was gone for Two days... From here it felt like Two Minutes...

*Suddenly everyone else teleported here behind me, There was a lot of Arguing since they all came out as a big pile*

Me: GUYS! SHH!!

*The Arguing Was silenced and we all walked out of the door slowly, and I went first i was greeted by Mom*

Mom: Hey Sweetie, so I heard from Dad you had powers... I'm telling you not to waste them that's all I'm going to tell you.

Me: No problem, Actually since we are on the topic at the moment, I need to tell you I brought some guests.

Mom: Guests?

Me: C'mon out Guys. *Mii, HoneyQueen, Rosalina, Hinako, Iris, and Glamdozer come out with a calm and friendly greeting*

Mom: Okay... Now as far as Your son, I don't mind you being with him, the anime girls will talk about later, No offense.

Hinako and Iris: None taken.

Mom: As far as "HoneyQueen" and "Glamdozer?" These two need to be shrunken down to a reasonable size because they seem kind of big to me, Again, no offense.

Glamdozer: Mmhmm.

HoneyQueen: None taken.

Me: Alright, I think i can work something out, You may also have to promise me that they can come watch me at a long drive competition.

All: Long Drive Competition?

Mom: That's right, My Son can drive the ball over 350 Yards.

*All were shocked*

HoneyQueen: Mii, You didn't tell us your dad was as strong as heck.

Me: Well, He is still a kid, Cut him some slack.

Mii: You know I've been watching you I want to grow to be like you.

Me: And you will, Mom, Mii means so much to me... I need to be with him to be sure he's under good care.

Mom: Understood, as long as you understand we are all still your family even them from the dream world, I suppose.

Hinako: Thank you.

Mom: Seriously Joshua, with your dream family, your son... Your job is the hero might have just gotten more dangerous... I stay alert, and protect those who love you.

Me: I understand, Mom, also I must not use my powers to cheat in the Ohio League championship at long drive...

Mom: I was about to say something about that... But clearly I don't need to.

Me: I am a fast learner.

Mom: and I taught you well. *She and I Share a hug as well as the others joining in as well*

Me: I Need to head to the restroom.

Mom: Go ahead.

*I shut the bathroom door behind me and I look at the ring*

Me: ...Changing My Past, does not change everyone else's future... *I spin the ring to the left and end up transporting through a time tunnel*

___________________________________________