Ch. 11: A New Purpose?

*The Camera then appears to a scene where my head was resting on an Uncomfortable spot, I woke up and realize i was held in a helicopter?*

???: Well, Well, Look who woke up...

Me: I am confused... Why am I Here?

???: I am a Colonel in the Army and we are transporting you to the Governor DeWine's Office.

Me: May I Ask If My Allies are Safe?

Colonel: Your Friends are safe, They are in the transports behind us, Unharmed.

Me: Is this about my powers?

Colonel: Some of it, Yes, Lucky for you, We are not going to take your powers. *They hand me some files about Terrorists*

Me: Hmm... Terrorists...

Colonel: We have been detecting alot of disturbances throughout the West to North Sides of Ohio, I thought it would be given a good look.

Me: So you want me to Work as a Bounty Hunter.

Colonel: People diagnosed with Autism aren't really aloud to be in the Army, Infantry, Nor any of the above, Although, God gave you a gift that involved powers... No One has ever been given powers at all. If you help us and Be hired as Ohio's Bounty Hunter, Then your family will provided the help they need, Anything.

Me: Interesting... How much will i be paid?

Colonel: Just enough to build a 40ft Statue of Liberty.

Me: I am in, as Long as My Friends will be included, My Son especially.

Colonel: The Mii?

Me: Yes, Unless if you can explain to me why you would consider otherwise.

Colonel: As Far as we know, We are not against the idea of your friends being Included, But as far as what the video showed us, Your Son can be considered pretty dangerous.

Me: I don't disagree, Sir, But if I'm his dad he should be fine, I will train him.

Colonel: I won't disagree with that, Alright, We will let DeWine see to it that You agree to Join us as will your friends.

Me: Thank You.

*The Helicopters Land and I clued them in on the Situation*

Mii: So We are Bounty Hunters Now?

Me: Yep, We do our Job, We get paid, We end up living a better life.

Mii: Interesting...

Me: Yes, Indeed... But listen to me, Son, I am gonna be keeping an eye on you when you use your powers, They spoke to me about that Video.

Mii: So?

Me: Don't go "Overkill mode" for no reason.

Mii: Yes Sir...

Colonel: We are Here, The Terrorist Territory.

Me: Pardon?

Colonel: Well DeWine, Already knows you and your friends are in, So he ordered us to go ahead and do the mission now.

Mii: Hmm... *He flies out and beside the Helicopter*

Me: Okay, Keep it steady. *My Eyes Glow Green, Super Vision* 4 Terrorist Camps, i will take the Strongest One, Mii and Glamdozer will take T.C. #2, Hinako and Iris #3, HoneyQueen and Some of your Men can take #4!

Colonel: You heard the men, Split up, Got your orders, Let's Get it Done!

*The Helicopters then split*