Ch. 5: Quality Time with the People I Dream Of

*Me, Mii, Hinako, Iris, and Rosalina all walk like we are close*

Mii: So for real, I turned out to be this "Video Game Avatar" Who has Been a part of Nintendo for about 16 years, playing sports, fighting enemies, and racing karts?

Me: Yep.

Rosalina: And I happen to be one of those characters that may have had a crush on you, Well, your father technically but you look just like him.

Mii: Interesting, I take it the two of you are also in love with my dad or me?

Iris: I think technically he made us as miis as well, so technically we are all in love with you and your dad.

Hinako: It is true.

Mii: Hmmm...

???: Well... Lookie what we got here boys. The girls are gonna- *back to our view we just hear the cats meowing we don't really hear them speak, We look to see Butch and his cat gang*

Me: *sigh* *I shapeshift myself into an anthropomorphic cat* I couldn't really understand you since I was a human and you guys are cats, say it again?

Butch: Well, we did not know you could do that, but like I said those girls are our bounty and you are going to hand them to us.

Me: Good joke I'm going to laugh, I don't care if you're serious, it's a joke, only a joke, a joke and a half if you may.

Butch: I tried asking nicely. *His claws come out, and I smirk, wolverine claws come out of my knuckles, shocking only the crew but not Butch himself*

Me: Last chance. *Butch didn't hesitate to attack, and I just completely walloped him without regret, afterwards I transformed back into my human form and we continued on our time together*

*A Montage Plays, "Steady Me By Jeremy Camp"*

*Me, Iris and Mii were inventing small gadgets, Hinako and Rosalina babysat Lumas while we were having fun, Hinako may have fell asleep with one of them, but i looked back to see her comfortable, as i smiled, and she smiled in her sleep*

You never said I wouldn't feel pain
But you said that you'd be with me 'til the end
You never promised that I wouldn't break
But you promised you'd be right there when I did

This world is broken in dark of a days
But your peace is spoken, I'm not afraid

*I am now seen Giving My Mii Golf lessons, The Girls watched how good of a father i could become, Then they saw me hit the ball so far they were excited they were jumping and hugging me and so was my mii*

Even when the ground I'm standing on begins to shake
You set my feet, you steady me
Even when my heart feels like it's tossed among the waves
You won't skip a beat, you steady me
You steady, you steady, you steady me

*Me, Mii, and Rosalina are looking at the stars and adored every second of how beautiful they looked, even with Hinako and Iris using my arms as pillows, Lol*

Therе's so much in life I won't understand
But your ways are higher than my thoughts
I could build my house on the sand, wow
But I'd rather built it on the rock

This world is broken in dark of a days
But your peace is spoken, I'm not afraid

*I am now seen taking Mii to meet HoneyQueen and Glamdozer with Caution, They both thought he was cute, I gave some explanation to them of how life with my mii became special for him, they decided to hang with us*

Even when the ground I'm standing on begins to shake
You set my feet, you steady me
Even when my heart feels like it's tossed among the waves
You won't skip a beat, you steady me
You steady, you steady, you steady me

*Glamdozer, Mii, and HoneyQueen are seen in a Cuddle Pile, as Me, Iris, Hinako, and Rosalina are in another*

When the light is fading
When my mind is racing
When my faith is shaken
You steady, you steady me
When the light is fading
When my mind is racing
When my faith is shaken
You steady, you steady

*The Girls took time talking to eachother, Then I Meet Bowser and Bowser Jr, Surprisingly they weren't here to attack, They were here to make amends, since they weren't in the games at the moment, I accepted and Shook Bowser's hand*

Even when the ground I'm standing on begins to shake
You set my feet, you steady me

*Mii, Bowser Jr, and Hinako are seen Drawing, Skipping, and Having fun, Me and Bowser Adored our Sons having fun together*

Even when the ground I'm standing on begins to shake
You set my feet, you steady me
Even when my heart feels like it's tossed among the waves
You won't skip a beat, you steady me, yeah

*Everyone of us, Me, Mii, Honeyqueen, Iris, Glamdozer, Hinako, Bowser, Bowser Jr, and Rosalina, We had lots of fun together, Bowser and Bowser Jr will promise to keep in touch*

You steady, you steady, you steady me

*I lay in my bed, My Heart full, A Smile on my face, Hinako, Iris, and My Mii following my lead, Laying with me in bed*

___________________________________________