Ch. 9: Ambush

Me: I leave and then come back, like I never left... And I come back to this!!?

Hinako: DON'T BLAME US.

Mom: They were the ones who started this.

Iris: Excuse Me?

Me: ENOUGH!! This was not what I wanted to come home to.

Noah: but I'm already ho-

Mii: Says the brother, whose heart is bigger than his brain.

Dad: You don't tease your uncle!

Glamdozer: I thought you were more mature than this for as far as a dad.. no wonder Joshua taught his son right.

Rachel: Take that back.

Hinako: Who's going to make me, Art Joker!

Rachel: Easy for you to sa-

Mom: Enough all of it! Can't you see we're making Joshua upset because of all of us fighting!? *We all see that my eyes were starting to glow red*

Me: *Breathing Angrily, Then Eye Lasers Start heating up in my eyes*

Mom: Sweetie, look at me... We're sorry if we made the scene uneasy for you.

Hinako: We are all sorry.

Mii: I'm sorry too, Dad.

Me: *I come back to my senses* I forgive you all...

*Severe knocking comes to the door, It was the police*

Cop #1: We got some complaints about someone using Superpowers... They are to be arrested and the powers will be dissected.

Me: I believe you heard enough. *I slam the door in their faces, Still angry*

Mom: That was not really a healthy way to respond...

Me: Listen to me, I didn't think my Powers would cause problems but apparently I think now they are... I need to take My Mii, Hinako, Iris, Rosalina, and all the others I brought with me, and I need to evacuate... Far away so that they don't find me.

Mom: I've heard about some camping spots in rising park or in blacklick Golf Course you should be able to be safe there.

Me: Are you guys gonna be okay? I don't want to be gone for too long...

Mom: It's okay, No matter what, God is always with you, if anything happens to us do what you must to avenge us... But don't kill anyone you hear me?

Me: Understood, Mom. *I hug her and the rest goodbye for now, and once we heard about the knocking again, I open the door, I used the force to blow the cops away To buy us some time.* Come one, Let's go. *Everyone was out the door and in the Serento, HoneyQueen and Glamdozer did their best to shrink to fit, I was actually able to use my power to construct the Sorento into something else, Basically, A monster size, Ford mustang, We bolted out of the cul-de-sac, and as soon as we exited Southbend Drive, backup came, I couldn't just leave my family for them...* Iris, Grab the Wheel, I'll take care of them...

Iris: Got it.

*I use my power to put a very strong force field around the house so that way they'll be protected and safe, I got on the roof of the car, some of the cops peeked out of their windows with their pistols, and tried to shoot the tires luckily I was able to remember to fortify the tires with strong material*

Iris: Which Way!?

Me: Keep going straight!

Iris: There's more backup!

Me: Then turn right!!

*She did as i said*

Iris: Traffic Up Ahead!

Me: On it! *I used the force in my mind to properly move the cars safely off the road before we ran into them, until I was shot in the shoulder* AAGGGHHH!!

Mii: He needs help. Help me up there.

*They did as he said, And Activated his Arm Cannon*

Me: Listen, We're not trying to kill anyone, you shoot the cars, I'll spare the people.

Mii: Got it.

*We did exactly what we did taking out three police cars*

Iris: There's more backup coming from the right!

Me: Turn left!

*She did as i said*

Me: We can't let them get my powers. It is just not right.

Mii: Uh Dad... *He points to the military jeeps coming Inbound*

Me: Tell everyone to buckle up, Hinako.

*She said for everyone to do as i said, and I started to lift the car off the road and teleports to another road*

Me: Sharp Left!

*She did as i Said, barely made the turn, and started to slow down and park in a good spot, everyone was breathing hard and shaking a bit except for me and mii*

Me: Is everyone good?

Everyone: Yeah...

Me: Everyone take a breather and let's get out of the car so that I can turn it invisible.

*Everyone did as I said, and we decided to hide in the Deep spot in the forest, we have some supplies in the trunk that we were going to carry and be able to provide shade and comfort just in case.*

*We were able to find a good camping spot, and I was able to use my powers to build proper shelter* I'm actually glad I brought my black comfy pants and my black silky long shirt, because that way I can poke I holes throughout my bandana and put that on my face and I can stand guard and watch while the others sleep*

*We made a campfire to keep ourselves warm at night, made sure not to light it up too close to the other trees, and we were able to bring some essentials and hot dogs with us in case if we got hungry, Plus that knows of an old friend who had bear traps and rope traps, so we set them up outside the shelter just in case there would be any deer or any other creature nearby*

*Everyone got comfy and went to sleep, my phone still had some battery on it so I was able to text mom, tell her where we were staying, and make sure to turn the location and power off on my phone as soon as she replied*

*On the other side, Mom was relieved to hear that i was okay, as she and Dad prayed for me and my friends safety*

*Back to me, I decided to keep watch as my scarf was blowing in the wind, and the wolves were howling*

*Suddenly something appeared, and looked to be black and the chest was glowing, The others sleeping behind me were shivering*

Me: ...The cold...

___________________________________________