Ch. 13: Coming Home

*The Helicopters were taking us home*

Colonel (On Phone): We just want to say... You guys really showed us something today. It was fun working with Extraordinary Creatures like you.

Me: All in a days work, Sir, Y'know... If DeWine is making a Speech later today... Tell him to call us Omni-Mage and Friends.

Colonel: Omni-Mage?

Me: Well, What do you have in Mind?

Colonel: I was thinking Prodigy-Man.

Me: Hmmm... It Makes sense. We can do that and see where it goes from there.

Colonel: Then it is Settled, Prodigy-Man and Friends... It was fun... We should be able to call you for any more missions we have.

Me: That would be wonderful.

Colonel: But don't waste them... Your family is waiting for you and your friends.

Me: Yes Sir, Have A Good Day.

Colonel: You too, Soldier.

*We hang up, and we arrive*

*I slowly approach the door and Mom opens it and sees me, She came out and hugged me*

Mom: God did so much to keep you and your friends safe, I never stopped praying for you...

Me: I am just happy to be home. *The others joined the hug*

Mom: *Looking at My Mii and The Girls* Thank You for helping my son.

Hinako: Oh, The pleasure is ours, Ma'am, But it was he who was protecting us.

Iris: It's true, He took in the Blood an Sweat to keep us from taking a Single hit.

Mii: That's correct, And Here are Five Envelopes of Money for You, Grandpa, Dad, Aunt Rachel, and Uncle Noah. *Hands my mom the envelopes*

Mom: Is this true?

Me: Yes Mom...

Mom: I will let you hang onto your Envelope, If you can go One Week without spending all of it on something ridiculous, Then you can keep the money.

Me: Ye Ma'am.

Dad: Hey Guys, DeWine is On.

Me: I believe you guys need to hear this.

Mom: Let's get us inside.

*We all get inside, Hinako maybe limping a bit, I saw this*

Me: Hinako?

Hinako: I took a bullet to the leg...

Me: I got ya... Sit down and relax. *I use the force to find the bullet and i Slowly remove it, She was Wincing a bit* Inhale and Exhale! I almost got it. *The bullet comes out, and I use the force to heal the bullet wound in the leg*

Hinako: How did you-?

Me: I guess nothing is impossible when it comes to God and the force.

Hinako: Thank you.

Me: Anything for you and the others. C'mon. *I help her up and kiss her cheek as she follows me to the living room*

DeWine: ...We just got confirmed reports about some Heroic Creatures Helping our army wiping out the Terrorist Camps all around Ohio... known as Prodigy-Man and Friends. I believe we should feel safe knowing they are here and And mean no direspect to humanity. I am Governor Mike DeWine and in Support of Our New Heroes through this message, Thank you.

*My heart was filled, I got a Family in Imagination and Reality into All Reality*

*God's Sunlight Shines through*

*I look through the back door and I stand outside and see the sunlight*

God: Well done... My son...

Me: I give my life to you...

God: You fear death...

Me: *exhale* I can't lie... Yes I am.

God: I should show you something, put on your headset.

Me: Uh... Ok. *I did as God said, and he gave me a vision on like anything I've ever seen, everyone who is dead is in heaven as Spirits*

God: Death is not to be feared, it is only an obstacle... For I open your doorway to something greater.

Me: No matter how many times I'm being reminded...

God: Shh... Shh... As I said death is not to be feared, I understand, my child, it is harder for you to understand the next step after death, because your diagnosed with autism.

Me: Yeah...

God: But all you got to do, if you still fear death... You stand your ground and you say... "I'm done running, but I'm not done fighting"

Me: Yes Sir.

God: You may take off your headset, my child, I just simply wanted to show you what was ahead... Perhaps, I should make you the only one forget about death if it helps you move on.

Me: I will not take advantage of this.

God: But do keep praying, and I will cast your fears away.

Me: Yes God.

*I did as he said, and the clouds parted so that I could see the sunset; Glamdozer, HoneyQueen, Mii, Iris, Hinako, Rosalina, Mom, Dad, Raz, and Noah came by me and watched the Sunset. Dad hands me a Root beer Can for me to drink, as I pop the tab, I take a sip, And The screen is black*

_________________The End__________________