Ch. 3: My Dream World?

*The Camera pans around my whole body looking up at what seems to be a Standard town that looks to be a City with Wondrous backgrounds*

Me: What Is this place?

God: Welcome to your Dream world.

Me: My... Dream world?

God: Yes, But exactly like earth, people are free in this world, BUT! You are the main character, This is your dream world, Think of this world as your big happy story.

Me: Is it normal that I could end up having a rocky beginning?

God: But of course, My Son, Beginnings and Ends of a Story are not to be absolutely perfect.

Me: That is a relief.

God: Just know that all that live in your Dream world are what you choose as Equals, Take your thoughts for example, Public and Private, All Characters of every game, movie, book, and tv series that you have watched, played, and read, They all live here.

Me: I will do my best to take care and responsibility for this world.

*I am now seen walking and looking at what seems to be a school, I then see two anime girls come out, They Are...*

Me: Iris and Hinako...

*Suddenly three more girls came out, looking like they were picking on the two*

Bully Girl #3: Hey Ugly Ducklings! You two still have homework to do for us!

Iris: What if we don't?

Bully Girl #1: *Slaps Iris Hard* Punishment. You got any better to argue with us about, I suggest you shut up.

*I saw them and the punishment, I needed to think of something, The Ring gave me a guide on two powers... Invisibility and Shapeshifting*

Me: Hmm... Shapeshifting... That could work, but at the end they would want to be with that person rather than me. Invisibility it is. *And Without hesitation, I move my fingers and hover my arms across from eachother, Causing me to turn Invisible, Luckily i could still see where i strike, and I Sneak and Quietly walk to the scene*

Hinako: -u can't do this to us forever!

Bully Girl #2: Oh, We c- *Was suddenly slapped hard*

Bully Girl #1: WHO'S THERE!?

???: Hey Brats, We are gonna play a game, It's called "Revenge of the Innocent" Put Simply, I am gonna put you three down for harming these two.

Bully Girl #3: We'll play your game if you show yours- *Choked somehow by the force, I reveal myself, Iris and Hinako were shocked*

Me: Shocked to see a Man standing up for women like these two?

Bully Girl #1: Get Lost! *Suddenly Choked by me*

Me: Make. Me. *After 10 Seconds i put them down, so that i don't look like a monster* You two can come with me. *Iris and Hinako shrug their shoulders and smile at eachother before following me*

Me: So Sorry you two had to witness that.

Hinako: No Apologies needed, You really saved us.

Iris: Yeah.

Me: No problem, Just a friendly guy, Diagnosed with Autism, Doing the right thing. Btw, You two are prettier than anyone realizes, And is that a beautiful smell of pink gears and sweet snuggles?

*Iris and Hinako Giggle at this*

Hinako: Yeah.

Iris: Why thank you.

Me: The Name Is Joshua.

Iris: Nice Name, I'm Iris.

Hinako: Hinako.

Me: Nice to meet you, Both.

*I shake both of their hands, Making myself blush*

Me: You guys aren't by any chance taken are you?

Hinako and Iris: Not that we know of.

Me: What do you think of me, Be honest i can take it.

Hinako: You are pretty cute, charming.

Iris: Smart, Strong, Understanding, and Today just proved you can protect the innocent and respect people for who they are.

Hinako: Agreed.

Me: Thanks, To be honest, No one else has told me about all those things until now... Mostly, Because i am also single.

Iris: Y'know, We can be your Girlfriends, If you want.

Hinako: On One Condition.

Me: Don't make you two kiss eachother?

Hinako: Basically.

Me: I'm all over it, Deal, You two just made my day.

Iris: C'mon, Let's do this date somewhere to your liking.

Me: Actually, Let's do this wherever you two like, I am not against anywhere you choose.

Hinako and Iris: Really?

Me: But Of Course, I can Fly us, You might wanna hang on tight. *The hug me each get a side, and I Put an Arm around both, as we hover above the ground, and zoom*

___________________________________________