Ch. 2: A Strange Turn of Events

*A Few days passed by since i got the ring, And i have to admit i was a bit too controlling of my powers, because i may have electrocuted a tree and almost flooded the bathroom trying to boil the water in my bathtub into a "hottub" So i have been more cautious about when i need to use my powers, Oh and i Also noticed i can hover*

*Suddenly I heard Something coming from a school? My hearing could go so far? I use my hearing to see Little boys picking on a little girl, So with time paused and nobody noticing me yet, I Pulled the back of the three boys' underwear, and i pushed the teacher to the scene where i act as a bystander behind the classroom door and time unfreezes*

*The kids yelled in pain of the wedgies and then tried to pick on the girl again, but were stopped by the teacher*

Teacher: What the heck happened?

Boy #2: She was the one who di- *Suddenly he began to be choked lightly, camera pans to me holding my two fingers like a "G" in sign language, I was using the force?* Okay! We did it, We picked on her... *I let go, allowing the boy to breathe, and i exit the school at an undetectable pace*

Me: As long as i will not cause "Humungo" Trouble, I am okay! *I now fly home and end up being greeted by Dad and Mom* Yes?

Dad: We need to talk.

Me: Golf, We will be able to communicate there.

*Mom agrees to this*

*At Pine Hill Golf Course, Me, Noah, and Dad Were about to Golf*

Me: You want to tell me what you want to talk to me about?

Dad: I need you tell me what the electro spot on our tree was about...

Me: *sigh, I point my finger at my other finger and i channel electricity, Dad saw that, My Body flamed Up, My eyes Laser up leaving a small spark in the grass* I have powers...

Dad: No kidding... But seriously, hide those away from the public, there are some people who will dissect you for your powers.

Me: Understood.

Dad: How did you get your powers?

Me: Prayer, that and this ring attached to me. *I show dad the ring and thought it was a pretty interesting*

Dad: It is amazing, what god can do for you.

Me: It really is, No one else besides you, mom, and god can know about my powers unless if something else comes up.

Dad: You can use your powers at a Minor pace, Unless if something comes up, It is up to you.

Me: God says I should not comply with politics nor bring death to the innocents.

Dad: Even Better, Glad we had this talk.

Me: Me too.

*We were able to play well and I somehow found out i had super strength so i was able to hit the golf ball further than i thought, once we were done i was wondering what happened if i spun the ring, So i did, All the sudden I was in some sort of Animated World*

*Pretend this all (except for me) is animated*

Me: Where am I?