Part 7

I get home that afternoon and I scuff my feet walking toward the door. I parked my car outside the driveway since I'll be departing this house once again in a couple of hours.

I squeak open my front door.

"God, I need some WD40 on that." The words escaped my mouth as I look like some psycho talking to myself.

Making my way inside I dump myself on the couch and laugh at the eventful lunch I just had.

"Hello?" I hear as I had just placed my glass on the coffee table.

A male voice?

Who could it be? I'm left pondering as I make my way over to the entrance.

I slightly open it, and I'm left somewhat confused about why he's here.

"Jamarra, what a nice suprise," I open the door fully and he comes in. "Did you need something?". He looks at me for a second, staring deep into my eyes.

"Um just got your address off your brother because..." he looks down and scratches the back of his neck. Just like Bailey.

"becauseeee????" I ask hinting for a bit more elaboration.

"To be honest I just wanted to see your beautiful face,"

"What's with all the doggies team being so bold?" He touches his hair and executes a perfect panicked expression.

"I didn't know I was going bald!!!" His pitch is now a little higher than usual. I nod my head while smiling. Doggies men also have something else in common... being dumb.

Jamarra can't contain the laughter bubbling from his belly anymore and cracks up at his joke.

"Glad you find it funny Ugle-Hagan," I say as I look up to him. He was tall, a lot taller than Bailey. Which was hot, very hot. His smile casually beams down at me and his hair is pushed back not hiding the indisputable good-looking charm this guy has.

We talk for a couple more hours before I remember what's happening tonight. "Hey, you're going to help me choose a dress for tonight," He eyes me.

"What's tonight?" hinting at his desperation that he should know.

"I'm going to a new club in town, it opened last week." my answer is short and general trying not to let him know the name of this club. Gatekeeping... I know.

"I'm sure you look good in any dress," he says.

"Ok, thanks for lying to me, but just help." Jamarra is sitting there on the couch looking up at me while I get off the couch. "Now!"

"Okay, okay, I'm getting up," he frantically puts his phone on the table and before I know it he runs to the bottom of the stairs. "Race you to your room,". The dumbass doesn't even know where my room is.

I shake my head in annoyance before running over to the stairs and up towards my room.

"Hey, unfair," he says while his heels clonk down on the stairs as he tries to go up 3 at a time.

Once he gets to the only door open in the hallway he sees me, waiting. I cross my arms, "Took you long enough,"

"Hey, I gave you a headstart." He puffs.

"Hey, I thought you were supposed to be a footy player," I sarcastically mock him.

I go into my walk-in robe and go to where all my dresses are hung up. "So which one?" I say as Jamarra is leaning on the frame of the doorway.

He walks up to me and looks at the dresses. "There's like 27 of the same dresses?" boys.

"No there isn't, I just have a style I like to stick to." he rolls his eyes at my antics.