Part 8

"Woah Marra," I say, taken back by these sudden movements. I rest my forehead against him as I peer up, into his eyes. His sweet smile has some sort of effect on me. Those pearly whites could blind you from a mile away.

"Can't say I was expecting that, cuz I kinda was," eh hem. Mr cocky over here. My eyes begin to roll as I register what he said. He laughs and I pull my head away from his. Idiot.

"Marra?" He asks subsequentially.

"Yeah, I've heard a couple of the boys say it," Retaliating from his last comment.

I look into his eyes once again, this time I'm full of hope but not quite passion, but I'm longing for his lips again.

"Well, I reckon that dress looks perfect. Now for your face, you need to do something in that department," I scoff, ok, someones got attitude.

As I'm putting on makeup he grabs a photo frame off my shelf and admires it for a couple of seconds, "Who's she?" he raises his tone slightly, not on purpose but just out of interest.

"Just an old friend,"

"Oh, is she related to orangutans?" referring to the colourful hair the girl in the picture has. I shake my head and stifle out a chuckle.

"That's new," I whisper under my breath.

"Oh and by the way, can we just keep this platonic? Don't exactly want some weirdo getting in the way of my love life," As I straighten my hair I hear no response. I place down my straightener gracefully and peer my head around the corner.

"Jimmy?" Where could he have gone in the 10 seconds I was distracted?

Before I know it I'm getting chucked on top of the bed. Screaming and kicking I laugh my way off the bed and fall face first into the modern grey carpet.

"You pushed me!" I scream still laughing.

He covers his mouth trying not to laugh, as I flip my hair out of my face.

"Shut up,"

"I didn't say anything, idiot."

Jamarra reaches his hand out and adroitly lifts me, with poise. Now standing this close to a guy who is mildly hot and full of lust, how could you not kiss him?

This is such a weird relationship already.

His hands' warmth becomes clear as it nears my cheek. His eyes slowly and cautiously blink as he looks back at me, it's not his eyes that intrigue me, but his perfect features.

"Just one more kiss before we become platonic?" He asks, but not in his usual tone. This one is much shallower and quiet. His eyes switch between my lips and my eyes.

"Fine," and he did not waste time, his lips came crashing into mine fitting as if it were a puzzle, this time the kiss is more fast-paced and laced with a certain hint of lust.

His head tilted back as he came away from the kiss, his height now shown as he straightens his back up. After facing me once again his cheeky personality comes into play as he places one last peck on the lips that had once touched the beautiful man in front of me.

"What a beautiful creature you are," I laugh.

"Is this your way of flirting?" I challenge.

"Yeah, is it not good?" he asks in the most sincere tone he has. as I nod my head. "It works on most girlssss," he whines as he stomps to the ensuite door.

"Where are you even going?" He just smiles at me and walks towards my straightener, picking it up from the wrong end.

"Shit," he exclaims.