Strips

She quickly sat up and turned off her alarm, and with a small yawn she managed to get out of bed, she managed to do a 10 minute body yoga before heading to shower.

"ugh." She groaned as she massageed the back of her neck.

She freshened up and went out of shower wearing this...

"Your father is waiting for you at the dining table." Miss Choi said.

She nodded and followed her downstairs, he was seated there, enjoying himself as he listened to classical music and moving his head back and forth.

"I'm here." She said while lowering my gaze to my feet.

"Sit." he said softly but she still flinched, he cupped her cheek and the pointed at the food, she quickly added some to her plate.

"Does it hurt?" He said touching the sleeve, beneath was a mess, long black lines of his artistic work on me.

"A little." she mumbled.

"Am sorry, now you learned your lesson, next time don't tell me what to do. Hmm?" he said.

"Yes, dad." She said.

"Now go to work. These restaurants won't run themselves." he said, the tone of dismissal very obvious.

She stood up and left, she didn't even take a bite, her driver stood by the side of her car, he quickly opened the door for her and went to his seat.

As she arrived to one of the branches she realised that the same group of boys are there, she went away and into her Kitchen.

"Let me see the chicken." She said moving quickly from one side to the other and putting on an apron.

"here." Said a junior chef, she examined it for a while.

"This won't do, it doesn't seem well spiced, either treat it or throw it. And give me a bit of today's ceaser salad." She shouted.

"yes ma'am." the chefs shouted back.

"Clean this mess up." She said to the cleaning guy. "Are all the dishes clean? Wait what are you doing?" She said to one of the chefs.

"making the pizza dough." the girl said.

"That's no pizza dough. Chef Min! Help her out."

After a long day of supervising the kitchen she went to her office, and dropped to her seat, she dropped her perfect posture and slouched and curled on her seat, she pulled up the sleeve and saw how horrible her hands looked like.

"Aishh..." She said taking her cream from the drawer and applying it at the new red marks of yesterday, the dark ones will never fade out.

At that moment the door bursted open, she quickly pulled the material if her cloth over her skin, her chest relaxed after realising who it is, but she still manages to hid it perfectly.

"Bestieeee." Mina shouted running towards me. "I missed you, Aeri."

"Me too. You're squeezing the shit out of me, you know." Aeri replied.

"I was supposed to go and meet my Childhood friend first, but I couldn't betray you." She said dramatically.

"I agree, you should never cheat on me." Aeri laughed back.

"why is the restaurant closing? I thought I would get to eat."

"Mina, I'm sure if I told one of the chefs to make something they wouldn't mind. I'll tell them for you." Aeri said and ran off to catch a chef.

"Make me anything, I'll pay you twice as much." She said to her, the girl smiled and went back inside the kitchen.

"Eonni! See this." She said showing Aeri a picture of a guy, he's well looking, She nudged her shoulder.

"Is he your new boyfriend?" Aeri asked with suspicion.

"nope. But I hope to make him mine." Mina replied looking up helplessly.

"So, how do you know him?" Aeri asked with utter confusion.

"He's the childhood best friend I told you about." Minah started. "I need your help, I'll tell him that there is a really good restaurant, which is obviously this. And then, You will come up and ill tell him we're besties and then you start telling him how clever and funny I am until he falls in love."

"That's very idiotic. And he seems like a playboy." Aeri pointed.

"Don't talk like that about him. Even if you saw him you will fall in love."

"I already like someone."

"You WHAT?!" Minah shouted.

"I like someone."

"Who?"

"He's my secretary. You haven't met him yet. He works at the company and rarely comes to the restaurant, I only meet him 3 days per week." Aeri said.

"What's his name? You know I have access to everyone right?" Mina laughed.

"Sunghoon." Aeri said looking down.