Her Pretty Eyes

Heeseung Pov

I woke up and realised the mess am in, The smell of alcohol reeked in the place, I thanked God that I didn't drink with them.

Sunghoon shifted from one place to another, the door to his office was knocked and opened, The girl stood there for a while, she was wearing this...

Her pretty eyes turned from one side to another, she looked at me for a while, a slight hint of recognition had shown in her face but then it was gone

"Wake him up." She said to me, "Tell him to come to the boss office. She decided to pay a visit today."
I realised I've been staring at her, she turned and left, I quickly shook Sunghoon.

"Wake up. Your boss is asking for you." I shouted.

"What? She's here?! She doesn't come as Wednesdays." He said wearing his shoes.

I knew it was a bad idea to drink at his office, but they don't listen, I started to wake up the others one by one and shoving them outside so that he doesn't get in more trouble.

"I told you we shouldn't do that." I said.

"Jeez! its fine, His boss is nice to all her employees, the problem is if the other boss came over." Jay said.

"other boss?" I asked.

"This company has the best restaurants and bars in the whole country. There are a few share holders. But the biggest shareholder is the Chairman, he's really strict compared to his Daughter." Jay said.

"And how do you know all of that?" I asked.

"Well, we did a bit of research with Sunghoon, you know. His daughter is hot."

"So you like her?"

"Every body likes her, although she's a bit cold." Jake said.

I shook my head and jake laughed, we waited outside the building and then Sunghoon called Jay.

"I'm in trouble. Don't wait for me." He said and ended the call.

"Uh-oh. Let's hope it's not the big boss." Jay said.

"I remember the lady saying she decided to pay a visit. So it's probably the girl crush boss." I said.

"Let's go to one of her restaurants. You're going to love the food there."

"I bet." I replied.

The restaurant was cozy, the decor was out of the world, everything about it looked so perfect.

"I've been seeing this girl and I want to break up with her but she's too clingy." Jay said flipping the menu.

"Why date her in the first place? You know that you don't wish for something serious." I snapped.

"Heeseung, you don't even know what dating is like." he laughed.

"I do. I just don't want to." I said defensively.

"I bet you're not confident." Jay laughed out as he took the menu from the waitress.

"I am confident. I can date any girl I won't at anytime I wish." This time I started to get angry.

"chill bro." Jake said.

"OK then. The first girl who gets in here, go talk to her and let us see."

"I'll do that." I said and immediately regretted it, I have absolutely zero experience with girls.

All of us looked at the door, waiting for someone to barge in, The moment the door opened my jaw dropped slightly but I shut it so that they won't notice.

It's the same girl whom I saw at the company, Jay looked like he was about to say something but then closed his mouth.

"That's..." Jake started.

"Sunghoon's boss." Jay finished.

"What?!" I blurted out.

Jay laughed and rested himself in the chair, angling his face so that he can have a good view upon her.