Arranged

This chapter has some part that might trigger some people and make them uncomfortable.
Thanks for reading and please vote.

Heeseung pov

I waited at the restaurant with some hope that Aeri will barge in,, but she didn't, I knew that Mina was coming and felt horrible for thinking that way.

Mina ran up to me and gave me a hug, she didn't seem to change at all even after I told her that I am seeing another girl.

"What's wrong?" She said noticing my uneasiness. "Is it about the girl you're seeing?"

"Am not seeing her. Am think of asking her out some time or another but shes always busy." I started.

"Maybe she's seeing someone. Or avoiding you." She replied.

After she ordered iced coffee and I ordered Alfredo Pasta we talked for a while about Korea and about my friends.

"By the way. This restaurant is my friend's." She said.

"I know. I've met her before."I replied," Actually, let me be honest... "

But before I could finish Aeri walked in, she looked around at us and I realized that Mina invited her for a talk, She looked at us frozen before walking.

Mina waved at her and she walked up to us, she shooed hands with me formally and hugged her friend, She sat next to her and opposite me.

I tried to focus on my pasta instead of looking at her, She did the same but by eyeing the staff and their movements.

"Heeseung, why are you acting all shy?" Mina asked.

"Am not." I replied, "I actually know her."

"You do? How?" She asked. I saw the panic rise up Aeri, she shook her head a small no at me and I smiled at her, am not going to spend my life lying to my friend.

"She's one of the girls mum wish for me to marry." I answered and saw the colour drain from her face, she started to wave her hands and turning her head, looking at her friend fearfully.

"What?" Mina asked while looking at her with hurt eyes, "You didn't tell me that."

"I... I... Wait, umm, I..." She stuttered while glaring at me and looking at Mina with puppy eyes.

"I told her not to tell you." I said turning the attention back to myself, Mina looked at me for a while and then her eyes lit up with understanding.

She understood that I like Aeri, Aeri glared at me and shook her head constantly.

"No, I don't like him." Aeri said confidently this time. "There is no chance I will date him."

Mina nodded and continued to sip her drink in silence, I can tell that she's in the verge of tears, but what can I do.

"you have to be selfish to survive."

That was what my mum always say to me, I used to laugh at her and say that that's a horrible thing to say to a child.

Am doing that now, am hurting Mina to get the girl that finally got my eyes, never had I expected to fall in love, not even this fast.

"I'm sorry Mina." I said extending a hand to squeeze hers, she glared at me while sipping and nodded her head.

"But I will still date her." I completed my sentence making her choke and making Aeri stand up, she held me from me collar and said "Let's talk out." she said walking out.

I followed her out and she looked at me with those beautifully cruel eyes.

"Did you have to do that?" She said with her face flushed with anger, I couldn't help but smile at her, that seemed to annoy her even more.

"She needs to know." I replied.

"You don't even know me or like me." She said frustrated.

"That's true, but that will reduce the shock of the news she'll have to know later." I said.

She took a step closer to me and looked at me with those brown eyes of hers.

"Don't play around with words." She said.

"Aeri, I'm not. She would've fainted if I told her our parents arranged a marriage for us."

She froze there, the only thing thzt seemed to be moving in her was her hair due to the wind.

"What?" She whispered.

"My mum and your dad arranged everything for us." I told her louder than before.

"No... No, no, no..." She looked like she will faint at any moment, I took a step closer but she didn't seem to notice, her fingers ran through her hair as she ran inside and to her office.

I ran after her, and saw her clutching her phone, her hands were shaking vigorously, I took it from her hands and she started to struggle to get it.

Angry tears fell down her eyes as she fell to her seat where I forced her, she covered her face with her eyes, I didn't notice that she was having a panic attack until I noticed the way her breath hitched and her hands pulling her hair out of her scalp.

I pulled her hands away, but that seemed to trigger her legs instead, she kicked me and started to turn herself into a ball, her whole body pulled to itself.