Thank you

"No."

I remember saying it a thousand times while pacing around his room, a part of me wanted him to kill dad.

But what if he survives. You're stupid why show him to begin with.

A knock at the door startled me and I jumped.

"Come in."

His mum entered judging every inch of me, her eyes showing pure distrust, I smiled ignoring that and pointed at his sofa for her.

"I don't need an invitation to sit its my son's room after all."

Shut up.

"Of course. I apologize." I smiled.
"You're hiding something. You and my Heeseung."

"I don't believe so. What would we two be hiding when we actually met a month ago and barely meet each other?"

"I am the one who asks questions..." she said trailing off.

"Aeri." I replied but my smile is fading, "Lee Aeri."

See, you're not that special.

"Yeah, right." She said waving her hand at me dismissively.

Where should I go?! I bowed and walked out of the room and the house. She doesn't like me. Reaching out for my buzzing phone and freezing.

Dad.

I answered quickly and waited patiently for him.

"Come home quickly." He ordered and ended the call.

Hyunjin office is close by. And he's the only one I can talk to at the moment.

"Hey, hyunjin. Can you give me a ride."

"Hm. Send your location."

"Than-" but he had already ended the call.

5 minutes later his car pulled up in front of me. I entered and fastened the seat belt.

"To where? Where is your car? Do you think am a driver or something like I don't have work to do at least pay me..."

"Dad called me home and my car isn't with me and Heeseung left I don't know why" I know why.

"I will stay with you. I will not leave right away untill I have a drink with Mr lee and make him relax a bit."

"Thank you."

Cmon. He said putting an arm around my shoulder "He loves me. If he sees we are being close again he will act nicer."

"Sure" I said walking in with an expectation of him throwing a chair at the door, but instead the maid stood in front of me and hyunjin and started taking off our coats.

"What..." hyunjin whispered at me.
"Am just as confused, he usually tells the maids to leave before he beats me."
"He won't beat you today" he smiled at me encouragingly.

He was at the garden, I walked it with Hyunjin right in front of me.

"Mr lee!" Hyunjin rushed to him. His acting is always on point. I rushed after him only to notice Heeseung there too, Hyunjin froze seeing him. He gave him a small fake smile and went straight to dad.

"What the fuck did you tell him?" I whispered to Heeseung.
"That you're pregnant and that when he hits you he is harming your- I mean our child."
"What! I didn't mean now and this quick! Heeseung!"

But he only smiled at me admiringly,
"Play along with me as a lovely couple for a bit wound you?"
"No! What's wrong with you?!"

"Aeri!" Hyunjin shouted for me and I walked up to him and dad.

"Hello dad, how have you been?"

"Amazing! I've never felt any better my lovely Aeri. These news you gave me are the best."

"What news?" Hyunjin asked.

"Nothi-"
"Aeri is pregnant with my child." Heeseung said proudly and loudly, putting an arm around my waist.

Hyunjin was too stunned to move, but he smiled and laughed, rushing to me and Hugging me pushing Heeseung away from me.

"So I will be an uncle?" He said loudly but whispered. At me "you're stupid I could've solved this in a minute."

"I guess so" i replied smiling at him.

Heeseung pushed Hyunjin off me roughly he nearly fell.

"Don't hug her too hard you're forgetting she's pregnant." He said threatening.

"Right! My bad Aeri. I was too excited. We should celebrate these beautiful news."

Dad laughed at the end of the room, "that's why I like you, Hyunjin! You're just like me!"

"We need a large party. But it have to be alcohol free unfortunately cause AERI IS FUCKING PREGNANT! Oh my god am sorry I didn't mean for it to be so loud and wait... I should stop cursing so the baby won't hear."

Dad laughed but I can see the sarcasm and annoyance in his voice. Dad can I use the bathroom quickly.

"Yeah me too" Hyunjin said walking off, i followed him off.

"You're so stupid. Aeri you messed up everything. I could've solved this whole thing" Hyunjin said annoyed.

"I didn't tell him I was pregnant, I was going to do it but not right away. And how could you have solved it? You can't!"

"I could tell him that you signed it by mistake and that your mum prepared the papers and while signing papers at the company your secretary gave it to you because mum ordered it."

"Mum would do that it she wouldn't give me more assets that Minho and she would give herself something."

"Yes but she was always horrible to you so we could've said she started to feel bad for treating you worse than Minho and ignoring all the abuse you went through and thus thought she can make it up by giving you the money."

"It would've been believable Hyunjin if my mum actually gave a fuck about me, Hyunjin she is dating your dad and y'all live together can't you tell she doesn't give a fuck?"

"So what now? What are we going to do? I know you're not pregnant but how will you hide that?"

"I seriously don't know Hyunjin. I will figure it out."

"Figure it out quick! Am going home before I glimpse that stupid boyfriend of yours again. And next time tell me what's happened don't leave me in the dark." He said going back to the garden.

"Thank you." I shouted to him.

"You're not welcome, dumbass"