Why are you telling him?

"Are you sure your parents are okay with my staying?" I asked.

"Yeah they're fine don't worry about it." He told me.

He guided me inside as if it's my first time there. Gently placing his hand on my back walking me inside.

The house was quiet. Just as quiet as mine is. The maids must've finished work and left to rest.

"Can we use your room? I will explain later." I asked slightly afraid he will say no and that he needed privacy. I would've respected that but I need a good reason to let Dad take me back and I guess I found one.

"Why?" He paused looking weirdly at me. He wasn't annoyed I could tell but rather confused.

"I need to fake pregnancy." I said and he shouted the loudest 'Huh?'

"Can we talk in your room someone might hear us." I whispered.

It took him a few seconds to understand what am saying and started making his way there. He locked the door behind us. And sat himself at his study.

I sat on the table opposing him, a slight smile formed from his lips and a wave of panic went down my spine, "how can someone be this beautiful?" I asked myself.

"Fake pregnancy?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, I need a way to get back to dad after what I did?"

"What did you do?"

"I-I changed his will so that I can get the most out of it"

"What about Minho? Isn't he going to be mad about that?"

"No Minho said he only wants the villa with a bit of the money he doesn't want a lot but dad wouldn't listen. And he also wants to give mum part of it after all she did."

"What.."

"She married the father of the man I liked."

His face dropped and I could tell he's annoyed.

"What can I do?" He asked.

"I still don't have a clear plan but I know for sure how my dad will react he will remove me off everything and let me be honest with you am nothing with him."

"It's okay, we will find a way to work it out. I promise." He said pressing my hand assuringly.

His other hand hugged my tightly, I pulled him closer and his breath was all over my hair. "Does it hurt?" He asked and I remembered my scars He tried pulling away but I held him tighter.

"No it doesn't. Am fine."

"He carried me and i flinched horribly, al most falling down, he giggled and pushed me to bed.

"How can you be so beautiful?"he said connecting both of us.

My whole body shook, I've never been more intimidated and excited at the same time, My hand went to his neck and our breaths intermixed, it felt so hot in the freezing room.

The door opened as we were in that position, His mum stood there shocked and then his dad joined.

"What is happening?" His mum exclaimed. His dad immediately pulled her and locked the door whispering a small sorry before doing so. I looked at his face and it was red, we must be both embarrassed but the fact that we couldn't move made everything worse.

"Gosh, I can't." I said flipping him over and now I was on top.

"I don't like being controlled lee heeseung. I whispered in his ear.

"I am under your command love."

I froze and smiled, love is it? Never been called that have I?

He started to pull my shirt up but then stopped.

"What?" He whispered,

I pulled it down immediately, and smiled brightly. "Am fine" he still looked disturbed.

"Aeri, who is doing this to you? Do you do it yourself? Is it your dad? Who could..."

I kissed him but he wasn't kissing back, i pulled back and studied his face, he isn't okay, am not okay. Who are we both kidding?

His hand checked my neck.

"I will kill him." He said.

"Wait until I get what I deserve after all of these years will you?"

"I will kill him," he repeated, "oh gosh that old man. I will murder him."

"Not yet," I laughed.

He stood up and started walking out, I ran after him, my heart racing.

Why are you telling him? Why are you sharing Aeri? This isn't you. You don't like it when people know about your problems remember?