I Like Her

Aeri would laugh and throw her head back everytime I told her something, she was so drunk that she would doze off and patt my legs so that I repeat what am saying.

At the end she slept with her head on the table, her hair covering her face up, I pulled her up and she stumbled as we walked.

"I want to sleep." She whined as I dragged her to the car, she wasn't helping at all by how much she swayed left and right.

As I drove she bumbed her head to the window a lot of times that she seemed to finally wake up little by little.

She gaged a bit and raised her head up. "My stomach." She groaned holding it.

"I will take you to my place. Its near." I said and turned right. I held her and ran quickly to my room, she went to the bathroom and threw up everything.

I pulled her hair back, and patted ber back as she threw everything, i took a new brush from the drawer and gave it to her.

"Brush your teeth." I said. "I will bring you some ramen."

She nodded and started to apply the toothpaste, I went to the kitchen and did it in a hurry, when I got back, she was already asleep in my bed, I started to shake her softly and she sat up confused.

"You can't sleep on an empty stomach." I said and gave her the bowl. She stared at me dreamingly as I fed her until she finished it.

"I... Take me home." She said trying to stand up but I pulled her back.

"You're tired. You can rest here, I will use the guest room." I told her.

"No, dad will not like it." She said.

"I'll call him. Just lay down." She seemed to tired to object so she just slid under the sheets and slept.

I called her dad and he seemed fine with it. I took the bowl and went to place it in the kitchen's sink. Mum stood there with her glass of white wine.

"You brought the girl here. That's too quick." She said.

"Am staying the guest room tonight." I told her and she frowned.

"No. Use your own room." She ordered but that made me more determined not to.

"Good night." I told her and went to my room to take some pj, Aeri was fast asleep. I took my stuff and left, as I laid in the guest room I could see this as my life. Her with me.

Mina. She would hate her. And me.

I tried not to think of this, but it seemed to prevent me from sleeping, eventually I did.

When I woke the sun was as bright as ever, I went to my room and Aeri was still sleeping. I shook her softly and she woke up surprised by my presence.

"What?" She said looking around and then at her dress.

"I used the guest's room." I told her. "Go in and shower, I will bring you something from my mums closet."

She didn't listen and took her phone calling her dad.

"Dad... Am sorry... What? Oh, OK. Bye." She looked at me shocked.

"I told him you stayed over."

"He told me to have breakfast with you." She said to me.

"Go and shower." I told her and left.

I got her this outfit...

I knocked on the

door twice and told her the clothes are on bed and left

door twice and told her the clothes are on bed and left. A few minutes later she walked out, she looked at me and then away.

"My parents are quite tough." I said. "I hope you impress them."

She nodded and walked with me to the table, Mum and dad were already seated. Aeri bowed before handshaking them and sitting next to me.
"Lee Aeri." Dad smiled at her. "It's a pleasure to have you here."

"Same here sir." She said, with a small head bow.

"You're trying too hard." I whispered to her and she glared at me.

"This is my true self." She whispered at me.

Dad laughed and opened his arms telling us to dig in, She took the pancake and added honew syrup I told the maid to make eggs for both of us.

"So what do you do for a living?" Mum asked her.

"I work as the CEO of our restaurant, on some days I supervise the restaurants and ensure that everything is hygienic and on other days I work on checking our finances."

"so your job is to look at people cook." Mum said in a judging tone that made me glare at her. If Aeri got offended by this she didn't show it.

"I wouldn't say that's the whole part but yes I do that too." She replied politely.

"I like her." Dad said pointing his fork at her.

Mum rolled her eyes, and continued to eat in silence, Aeri kicked my foot underneath the table, she obviously wants to leave.

"Umm... I think I will drop Aeri at work." I said standing up.

"Just for your information... He will not leave his job for you." Mum said with a warning tone.

"I didn't ask him to and I won't." Aeri replied.