Can't Wait

I sat on a bench outside and drank my cup in silence, Sunghoon next to me drank his tea and I thanked God that he isn't a slurper.

"Minho doesn't seem to want to come back at all." I said to him and he nodded, while patting my back softly.

"He will. Its good enough that he answered your call." Sunghoon replied.

"He told me to call him but I didn't. I just... Didn't want to concern him. I wanted him to move on. Truly move on." I said sniffing.

"He... Really cared for you. When he used to run the company... He would secretly buy shares under your name. Just in case you decided to run too."he said in a small voice.

"I didn't know he was that close to you."

"We weren't. He just thought... I would not tell your dad." he said. "I never understood why he ran away. Or why he thought you would do the same."

"I won't." I told him. "I can't leave dad." I said rubbing my thumb. He took my hand to stop it and pulled it to his side, I didn't argue.

"I thought you liked me." He said.

"How?"

"Well, you're always cold... But you were a bit extra with me." He laughed at the end and I looked away embarrassed, but found myself chuckling and pulling my hair back.

"Heeseung is my friend... But I don't think yall fit together. You're just... I don't know, but I think your dad wants that - Am not saying that because I like you... Holy shit."

"Did you just confess?" I laughed.

"Maybe, I hate it when my mind and mouth don't run shit together." he said and I bursted laughing.

He leaned and kissed my lips and I jolted, his hands digging into my waist as his soft wet lips kissed mine passionately, making me squirm under him.

I pushed him slightly away, my face so hot, I bet I look like a tomato now, I stood and he did too, he looked at me apologiticly.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine... Its fine." I said more to myself than to him, I turned to walk away but only to see Heeseung standing there.

I shock my head unconsciously and ran up to him, he didn't even eye me, his eyes on Sunghoon who now has crossed his arms.

"Come with me." I whispered pulling him with me inside the hospital again, his eyes pierced mine and I felt guilty under his eyes.

"Did he force you?" He asked me when we were finally alone.

"No... No, he didn't." I said pulling my hair behind my ears.

"so you gave in?" he said a small hint of betrayels in his voice.

"No, I didn't. It just happened." I said.

"It's fine." he said nodding to himself, I held his wrist and he looked at me apologiticly.

"I want to talk to you. Complain maybe. Are you a good listener?" I said.

"Of course. Let's go to your place, my parents are a bit too nosy." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I nodded and headed outside to were his car was parked, he opened the door for me and I got in, I fastened the belt and looked at the road as he drove next to me.

The guards went and opened the door for us inside, the maids passed in and out, they bowed as he passed, I don't let then bow.

I led him to my room.

"Can I change to a pj?" I asked.

"Yeah, take your time please." he said.

I showered and changed to this...

I got outside and he was sitting on my study, rolled the chair for dramatic effect making me laugh internally

"So..." he started.

"umm..." I said sitting on the bed edge "I spoke to Minho."

"Really? Woah... That's great, right?"

"Not really. He doesn't want to come home."

Heeseung nodded his head, looking at his shiny shoes, I made my self more comfortable.

From then, time passed so quick, I found my head in the pillow while talking, my head becoming heavier everytime.

"He'll come." I said closing my eyes.

He hummed in response, almost sleeping on the desk.

"Am telling you, he'll kill you." I said.

"Can't wait."