Souske Aizen x Reader (Lemon)

Possessive/Jealous Aizen x Reader (Lemon)

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~

You walked down the hallways of Los Noches, wearing only a short skirt and a sleeveless shirt that stopped just above your belly button and showed a bit too much of your chest.

Normally, you wouldn't wear this kind of thing, but today, for some reason, it was extremely hot all over Hueco Mundo. Despite it being a desert, Hueco Mundo usually wasn't this hot; it mostly stayed at a temperature between cold and warm.

You sighed as you saw Grimmjow and Nnoitra walking towards you, both shirtless and showing off their toned chests. When they saw you, their cheeks turned red and blood started dripping from their noses.

Nnoitra noticed and wiped his away, but Grimmjow didn't, seeing as he was too distracted with staring at your almost exposed chest. You sighed and continued to walk past them.

Grimmjow wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and whispered in your ear, "[your name], you're looking rather sexy today. How about we go back to my room and have some fun-" he was cut off by Aizen.

"Grimmjow, release [your name] and leave. Now," Aizen said sternly, "you too, Nnoitra," he added. Grimmjow released you and disappeared with Nnoitra while muttering incoherent insults.

Before you could do or say anything, a large hand was wrapped around your wrist and you were being dragged into a nearby room. You gasped as you were slammed against a wall and your hands were pinned above your head. You looked up to face Aizen who had a rather pissed off look flashing across his features.

"I'm a very possessive man, [your name]. I don't like when other men try to take what belongs to me and you, my dear, you belong to me," he whispered, nibbling on your ear lobe, "and tonight, I'm going to make sure all of Hueco Mundo knows that,"

Aizen's lips moved down to your neck, causing your cheeks to heat up. He kissed around your neck until his soft lips grazed your sweet spot, making you inhale sharply. Aizen smirked and nibbled on that spot. You moaned quietly as he started biting and suckling, no doubt leaving a mark. Aizen removed your clothes, leaving you in just your bra and panties. You blushed and attempted to cover yourself, but Aizen still had your hands pinned above your head.

You shifted uncomfortably as his eyes roamed over your body, taking in every detail. You gasped as you felt him begin to rub through your panties with his knee. Your gasp was followed by a long string of moans as Aizen rubbed into you harder.

You could feel his already hard member poking at your stomach and you could tell he was huge. Aizen soon got bored with that and stripped himself of his own clothes. He pulled down his boxers and his throbbing manhood slapped against your stomach, making you blush bright red. He was huge; length and thickness. You were scared because you were still a virgin and you knew this would be painful. Aizen must of saw the fear in your eyes as he removed your bra and panties and kissed your forehead gently. He inserted a finger and wiggled it around as a moan left your lips. Then he added another and began to thrust them in and out, sending waves of pleasure crashing through your body. You felt a knot start to form in the pit of your stomach as he moved his fingers faster.

"A-Aizen~" You moaned as you released onto his fingers. He smirked and licked your fluids off of his skin. Once he was done, he lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He threw you on the bed and positioned himself at your entrance.

"Are you ready, my love?" He asked softly, tucking a strand of your [hair length] [hair color] hair behind your ear. You took a deep breath before nodding.

Aizen slowly pushed his erect member into you. Unlike the pleasure you felt before with his fingers, this hurt. It hurt so much that you screamed and tears streamed down your [skin color] cheeks. Aizen kissed away your tears as he stopped moving inside of you, waiting for you to adjust.

The pain slowly faded to a dull ache and, not wanting to keep him waiting anymore, you bucked your hips into his, indicating that you wanted him to move.

He pulled out before slamming back into you, sending pleasure rocketing throughout your body. You moaned loudly as he did it again, but this time, harder. You raked your nails down his back as he went faster.

"Aiz- Hngg~" you moaned out.

"Scream my name, [your name]! I want everyone in Hueco Mundo to know your mine!" Aizen demanded, his thrusts getting harder with each second.

"Aizen!~" You moaned loudly.

"Scream it!" He grunted as he slammed into you harder, hitting your g-spot.

"A-AIZEN!" You screamed. He continued to hit that spot, making you scream his name over and over again. You felt the knot forming in your stomach again, only this time, it was more intense.

"A-Aizen...I'm...cl-close~" you panted. Aizen grunted in response. You could tell he was close too, as his thrusts were becoming more irregular. He placed a sloppy kiss on the corner of your lips.

"Cum for me, my love," he whispered in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. He slammed into you again, pushing you over the edge. You screamed in pleasure as you came on his shaft. He moaned and sent a few more sloppy thrusts into you before releasing inside of you and collapsing on top of you. You were both panting. Aizen rolled off of you and rested your head on his bare chest as he pulled the sheets over your sweaty bodies.

"You're mine, [your name], just remember that," he said before you both fell asleep.

This was my first lemon so sorry if it sucks.

Vote and comment!