Szaeyl x Reader (Lemon)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Lillinette, please tell me where you're taking me," you grumbled as you were dragged through Los Noches by Starrk's partner.
"Szaeyl's lab. We're gonna prank him!" She said, smirking deviously. You sighed, knowing there was no way you were getting out of this.
"You do realized he can kill me, right?" You muttered. Lillinette giggled.
"He can, but he won't!" She replied confidently. You sweat dropped, but stayed quiet after that.
The two of you finally reached Szaeyl's lab. Lillinette quietly opened the door and stuck her head in. Once she had made sure the lab was empty, she pulled you inside.
"Okay, here's the plan," she started, "I will stand guard and make sure Szaeyl isn't coming while you change the labels on all the chemicals,"
You raised an eyebrow and crossed your arms over your chest. Lillinette gave you a closed eye smile. You sighed and nodded. Lillinette squealed happily and ran to the door.
You quickly got to work, removing the labels from jars and replacing them with different ones. You froze as you heard the door open and heavy footsteps approaching.
"What are you doing in here, human?" The pink-haired man asked, glaring at you. You slowly turned around to face Szaeyl and scanned the room for Lillinette, only to realize she had ditched you.
'That little...'
"U-uh, hi S-Szaeyl!" You said nervously, rubbing the back of your neck.
"What are you doing in here?" He repeated himself, obviously growing irritated.
"Oh, um, I w-was looking for y-you," you lied. Szaeyl raised an eyebrow as he eyed you skeptically with his golden-yellow eyes.
"Really now? Then why were you messing with my stuff?" He asked, a sly smirk beginning to appear on his lips.
"U-um, I was just, uh, curious?" You said, but it ended up sounding more like a question.
"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to mess up the labels on my chemicals," Szaeyl said, his smirk broadening as he saw your (skin color) face pale slightly and a scared look flash in your (eye color) eyes.
"Please don't hurt me!" You squeaked, covering your face with your hands. Szaeyl chuckled at your cuteness. You were so innocent and he loved it.
You peeked through your fingers to see the pink haired man staring at you with an amused expression. Your stomach felt as if it were doing flips and your heart was racing.
Szaeyl took a step forward, his eyes darkening with lust and desire as he watched your shaking body. He took another step.
And another.
And another, until he finally reached you. Your body started shaking more violently as Szaeyl pushed you against the wall and wrapped his slender fingers around your wrists, forcing you to uncover your face.
"I won't hurt you, human, but I will punish you," he said. Your face turned pink as he leaned in and placed his lips on your neck. Szaeyl nibbled and sucked all over your neck, leaving very noticeable marks, and occasionally eliciting a moan or two out of you.
He eventually removed your shirt and lacy [color] bra. His hands groped at your [breast size] boobs, kneading and massaging them with the palms of his hands. You moaned softly, earning a smirk from him, while a light blush dusted over your cheeks.
"You're so innocent," Szaeyl cooed in your ear as he continued palming your breasts. Your blush darkened.
"Sh-Shut up!" You tried to sound intimidating, but it came out as only a small squeak. Szaeyl chuckled and removed his jacket/shirt/vest thing, showing off his toned chest. He wasn't extremely buff, but he still had abs and a pretty impressive v-line.
You gaped at his shirtless upper half, your cheeks turning redder by the second. Szaeyl found it adorable, even though he refused to admit it aloud. You, feeling a random surge of confidence, slid down his pants, leaving him in only his boxers. You could see his large bulge through the thin fabric.
You gulped nervously, losing all confidence. Szaeyl smirked and literally ripped off the remainder of your clothing. You were now completely exposed to Szaeyl's lust filled eyes.
Szaeyl leaned in to press soft kisses along your jaw as he slipped out of his boxers. You could feel his erect member resting against your stomach. It twitched with every moan you let out.
"You ready, my love?" He asked softly as he placed his hands under your legs, making you jump up and wrap your legs around his waist. He positioned himself at your wet entrance and waited for you to give your okay.
"Y-yeah," you squeaked, wrapping your arms around his neck and playing with his soft pink hair nervously. Szaeyl smiled and kissed your nose gently. You didn't expect him to be so gentle and cautious with you, but you weren't complaining either.
Szaeyl slowly eased his hard length into you, eliciting a pained gasp from you. It wasn't the worst pain you'd ever felt, not even close, but it still hurt. You dug your nails into his back and gritted your teeth. The muscles in Szaeyl's back tensed as your nails drew blood. You quickly pulled your nails out, kissing his shoulder apologetically.
The pain soon subsided into a nothing but a dull ache between your legs. You moved your hips around slowly, testing out the new feeling. Szaeyl moaned and buried his face in your neck.
"C-can I move now?" He asked quietly, his hot breath tickling the sensitive skin on your neck. Your breath hitched in your throat and you nodded.
Szaeyl's thrusts started slow and hard, but soon became fast and harder. Moans were escaping your lips in a continuous string.
Szaeyl kept his face buried in your neck, occasionally nibbling or sucking on the soft skin. He would grunt and moan often, letting you know that you were giving him pleasure.
Your legs shook violently, along with your hands. Your lips trembled and a knot began to form in the pit of your stomach. The knot tightened with every thrust and you knew you were getting close to your peak. Szaeyl's thrusts were also growing irregular and his grunts became louder as your walls began to tighten around him.
With one more hard thrust, you came, screaming from the pleasure that crashed over your tired body. At the feeling of your fluids on his member, Szaeyl came not even a second later, low moans escaping his lips.
After a moment or two of you and Szaeyl panting heavily, he pulled out and carefully placed you back on your feet. Your legs felt like noodles, making it hard to stand on your own.
Szaeyl chuckled and a small blush rose to his cheeks, knowing he had done that.
"Mm, we should do that again sometime," he whispered, nibbling on your ear lobe.

-Meanwhile-

Lillinette stood outside of Szaeyl's lab, her eyes wide and face flustered.
"It worked…" she whispered to herself, "Oh my god, my plan worked! Yes!" She squealed happily, earning strange looks as she ran through the hallways.

Okay, so this was requested like a week ago. I would have uploaded it sooner, but I kinda got distracted with reading a book and I didn't know how to finish it. I'm so sorry! Please don't hate me!

Vote, Comment, Follow! …or don't, your choice.

(Next up: Byakuya x Reader (Lemon))