Ulquiorra x Reader (Lemon)

0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0

You've been in love with Ulquiorra Cifer ever since you first met him. Of course, all you are to him is trash.
But that's okay. You don't care what he thinks of you. Okay, who are you kidding? You do care what he thinks and it kills you inside when he calls you trash. Not like he cares though...
You wanted to be more to him, although you knew that'd never happen. He was an emotionless prick, even you had to admit to that.
You sighed and ran your hand through your [hair length] [hair color] hair in frustration. 'Why can't he just love me back.' You often thought to yourself.
A loud bang snatched you from your troublesome thoughts. You ran out of your room quickly, in hopes of seeing what was going on, but you were only met with an angry Grimmjow about to lunge himself at a calm Ulquiorra. Your heart beat quickened at the sight of him.
"What the hell is your problem, you selfish bastard?! You don't have feelings for her so why should you be the one to control who she's with?!" Grimmjow yelled angrily. Ulquiorra stared at him blankly, although you could see confusion and a hint of anger in his emerald green eyes.
'What's going on?' You thought. Grimmjow and Ulquiorra didn't seem to notice you, seeing as they didn't even glance your way, nor did they stop bickering.
You sighed, growing bored with this situation rather quickly. You were about to go back in your room when Grimmjow turned to you.
"[Your name], if you had to choose between us, who would you pick?" He questioned, trying to hide the nervousness in his voice. You gulped nervously and turned back to face the two men.
"No offence, but neither of you. I, uh, I like someone else," you lied. Grimmjow averted his blue eyes so you wouldn't see the sadness in them, but Ulquiorra eyed you skeptically, as if seeing right through your little lie.
"Oh," Grimmjow muttered, before flashstepping away. You furrowed your eyebrows as you stared at the empty space where Grimmjow had just stood only a few seconds ago.
You were about to go back into your room when a cold hand wrapped around your wrist. You looked at Ulquiorra questioningly, your heart speeding up quite a bit as you realized how close his face was.
You bit your lip nervously, unknowingly pushing Ulquiorra closer to the point of losing control.
A low growl emitted from his throat as you pressed your hand on his hard chest. You tried to push him away, but he misunderstood your actions and took it as you encouraging him to continue. He pressed himself against you harder, backing you into your room. He closed the door and locked it before shoving you on your bed and pouncing on your small body. Your eyes widened as you desperately tried to wrap your head around what was going on.
You once again tried to push him off, but you didn't put all your strength into it because you secretly wanted him to continue.
"Ul-Ulquiorra...wh-what are y-you doing?" You stuttered while trying to hide your flustered face with your hands, but Ulquiorra didn't like that so he pinned your wrists over your head.
"Isn't it obvious? You're mine and I'm going to make sure everyone in this place knows that," he said coldly. His pale face showed no emotion as always, but his emerald green eyes held adoration and affection.
But there was also something darker that clouded those beautiful orbs that you had fallen in love with.
Something you recognized as lust and desire.
You gasped as you felt his cold, surprisingly soft lips brush against the sensitive skin on your neck. He placed soft kisses along your neck and down your collarbone. Your breath hitched in your throat as his lips grazed your sweet spot. You felt him smirk against your neck as he bit down lightly on that spot, causing a quiet moan to leave your lips. He sucked and flicked his tongue across the sensitive spot, leaving a very dark and noticeable mark.
Once he was done with your neck, he carefully slid your shirt off, leaving you in your [color of choice] lacy bra. Your cheeks heated up as you tried to cover your self, but you were, once again, stopped by Ulquiorra.
"Don't hide yourself from me," he growled as he nibbled on your ear lobe. You hesitantly removed your arms from where they hid your chest and wrapped them around Ulquiorra's neck. He sat up and pulled you onto his lap so you were straddling him. You blushed as you felt his large erect member poke at your inner thigh.
Ulquiorra reached behind you and fumbled with your bra. You giggled at his failed attempt to remove your bra and reached back as well to unclasp it. The bra was flung somewhere across the room, followed by your mid thigh length skirt, Ulquiorra's shirt/jacket thing, and his pants.
You were now only in your matching [bra color] panties, while he was only in his boxers. He ripped your panties off (literally) and kissed down your stomach until he finally reached your wet womanhood.
Ulquiorra licked your clit roughly, earning a loud gasp from you as you tangled your fingers in his silky black hair. You squirmed as he continued to lick your clit. His large hands gripped your hips tightly, keeping you from moving around too much.
After a while, your want for him became too much as you pulled him back up to your face and crashed your lips against his. He seemed uncertain on what to do at first, but he caught on quickly and kissed back with slightly more force.
You moaned softly as he bit your lip and slipped off his boxers before pulling you back onto his lap. His thick long member rested against your stomach, causing you to blush.
You reluctantly broke away from the kiss and stared into Ulquiorra's green orbs nervously. He stared back and you could just barely see the nervousness in his own eyes.
'Is this his first time as well?' You thought, although you wouldn't be surprised if it was. He's always cold and distant and almost everyone is scared of him.
He placed his cold hands on your hips again and lifted you up carefully so he could position himself at your entrance.
"Are you ready, my love?" He cooed in your ear, causing your heart to race. You nodded nervously. He slowly pushed you down on him, sending immense pain throughout your body. You screamed in pain as tears formed in your [eye color] eyes. Ulquiorra panicked and tried to pull out of you, but you stopped him. He clearly wasn't expecting it to hurt you.
"Ul-Ulquiorra, its okay. I'm f-fine," you choked out, biting your lip and blinking away the tears that were threatening to spill.
Ulquiorra hesitantly reached up to wipe a stray tear away. He carrased your cheek affectionately as you leaned into his touch.
The pain soon subsided into a dull ache and you moved your hips around a little until his member hit your g-spot. You gasped at the sudden pleasure that crashed over your body.
"R-right there," you mumbled, burying your face into his neck. He slowly began to thrust in and out, hitting that spot almost every time. His hands guided your hips down on him. He began to pick up speed, until he was slamming into you roughly at seemingly inhuman speeds.
"Ul-Ulquiorra ~ hngg~" you moaned loudly as each thrust brought more pleasure.
"Scream my name!" He growled in your ear, "I want e-everyone in Hueco M-Mundo to know that you belong to m-me,"
"Hngg ~ Ul-Ulquiorra, ~" you moaned again, only louder this time as he continued to slam into you roughly.
"Sc-scream it!" He grunted.
"ULQUI-ULQUIORRA!~" You screamed. He rewarded you with a sloppy kiss on the lips. You felt a knot begin to form in the pit of your stomach and your walls began to tighten against Ulquiorra's throbbing member.
The knot tightened as he rammed himself inside you harder, hitting your g-spot.
"ULQUIORRA!" You screamed again, digging your nails into his back and holding onto him for dear life. You felt something warm and wet trickle down your fingers and you realized it was blood. Ulquiorra grunted as you carefully removed your nails from his now bleeding back and kissed his shoulder apologetically.
The knot in your stomach tightened, as well as your walls.
"Mmm~ Ulquiorra I'm g-gonna c-" you groaned, but you were cut off by his lips pressing against yours.
"Hold it in for m-me. Ju-just a little l-longer," he moaned. Your heart sped up at the sound of his moan. You nodded as he continued to slam into you, his thrusts becoming sloppy and irregular as he grew closer to the edge. The knot in your stomach was becoming almost unbearable.
You clung to Ulquiorra's sweaty body, dragging your nails down his back and probably leaving deep scratches in his skin.
"Ulqui~ hngg~" you groaned.
"N-now," he grunted as the both of you released at the same time, moaning each others names.
Ulquiorra held your small hands in his large ones as he carefully and gently laid you back down and laid down beside you. He pulled the sheets over your bodies and wrapped his arms around your small waist.
You sighed contently and rested your head on his chest, listening to his racing heart.
"I-I love you, Ulquiorra," you whispered quietly. Ulquiorra placed a gentle kiss on your lips before snuggling his head into your neck.
"I still don't really understand this feeling, but I love you too," he mumbled against your neck, sending shivers down your spine.
You were happy and you never wanted this moment to end.

Guysssss I got a new phone and so far its awesome. Anyways, what'd you think of this one? Good? Bad? I think its the longest one I've written, to be honest.

Vote and comment!