Kisuke Urahara x Reader

Soothing Kisuke Urahara x Traumatized Reader (One-Shot)

ììììììììììììììììГ

You woke up screaming and covered in a thin layer of cold sweat. You had had a nightmare; more like a flashback of your horrid past. Just thinking of it made you burst into tears. Your best friend, Kisuke, must of heard your muffled sobs through the wall, because not even a minute later, you were curled up on his lap with tears streaming down your cheeks while he whispered soothing words into your ear and stroked your [hair length] [hair color] hair.

"Shhh, it's okay, [your name]. I'm here, everything's okay, you're safe," he murmured, rocking you back and forth in his arms. You had told Kisuke about your nightmares before so he already knew what was wrong.

After a while, you calmed down and rubbed your bloodshot [eye color] eyes tiredly.

"Even while crying, you still look beautiful, [your name]," Kisuke said (This would not apply to me because I look like a fucked up zombie when I cry). You looked up at him in shock.
'Did he really just say that?' You thought. By the expression on his face and the dark blush, you could tell he was surprised too, but he stuck with it.

"[Your name], I-I uh, I need to tell you something that I should've told you a long time ago," Kisuke said nervously, twisting a strand of your hair on his slender index finger.

"What is it?" You asked curiously.

"I'minlovewithyoubutIdon'twanttoruinourfriendship," he said really fast, causing his words to jumble up and become incoherent. You scrunched your eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" You asked. Kisuke sighed.

"I'm in love with you, [your name], I have been for awhile. I was just too scared to tell you because I didn't want to ru-" You cut him off by pressing a soft kiss to his lips. He didn't respond at first, but once he realized what was happening, he kissed back.

You both pulled back to look at each other and you smiled. He returned the smile and rubbed his thumb over your cheek.

"I love you too, Kisuke," you murmured before kissing him again and falling asleep in his arms.

Short, I know, I'm sorry. I didn't have much time to do this one, but I'll try to make it up in the next one. I was thinking maybe a Ikkaku x Reader x Yumichika (Lemon). Comment what you think!

Vote, Comment, and Follow Please? No? Okay....