Shuhei x Reader (Lemon)

Shuhei Hisagi x Reader (Lemon)

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

Shuhei gripped your arm tightly as he practically drug you through the busy streets of the Rukongai. He had told you that he wanted to get the girl he liked a gift and he needed your help on finding something. Despite your unease of him liking someone else, you couldn't say no to him, even though it hurt like hell. You wanted him to be happy and you'd do anything for that to happen.
You internally groaned as Shuhei rounded another corner, almost making you run into a pole.
'Damn pole from hell,' you thought bitterly. You weren't in the best mood after you found out he was going to confess and get the girl a gift. You wanted it to be you, but you knew that would never happen.
You were so lost in your thoughts that you did actually run into a pole this time.
"Fuck!" You yelped as you touched under your nose gently to feel warm blood. You groaned. Shuhei spun around quickly and rose an eyebrow.
"That pole came out of nowhere," you stated, pointing to the pole dramatically. Shuhei chuckled, but you could still see the worry in his eyes. He was probably worrying about your sanity.
"Sure," he said, "come on, let's go back to my room and get you cleaned up," Your eyes widened slightly as you stared at him in shock.
"Oh, no, no, that's not necessary!" You said, wiping the blood away with the back of your hand and accidentally smearing it across your cheek, "I'm okay, really. Let's just continue looking for a gift," you added. Shuhei sighed.
"You smeared the blood, baka. C'mon, I think I'm done looking for today anyways," he said. You blushed a little as he let go of your arm and grabbed your hand instead.
"O-okay," you said quietly as he flashstepped back to his barracks with you close behind. Once you two got to his room, he gently pushed you down on his bed and went into the bathroom. He came back with a damp rag and moved to stand in front of you.
Somehow, he ended up standing in between your legs, but he didn't seem to notice. He started to clean the blood off of your cheek and under your nose while you did your best to avoid eye contact. He sighed and slid his finger under your chin and lifted it up so you had to look at him.
"You know, I'm not stupid. I see the way you look at me and its obvious your upset over that girl, but there's no reason for you to be upset because she's you," Shuhei whispered softly, caressing your cheek. Your eyes widened and your face turned bright pink.
"Wh-" you started, only to be cut off as Shuhei leaned in and placed his surprisingly soft lips on yours. Your eyes widened more, if that was even physically possible, as he kissed you gently.
After a while of your unresponsiveness, he pulled away and sighed, averting his eyes to the floor so you couldn't see the hurt in them. You finally recovered from the shock and pulled him back down to crash your lips against his. You could literally feel his happiness and excitement radiating off of his body.
Things got heated rather quickly and before you knew it, you were both naked and Shuhei was sucking on your breasts while his huge, erect member poked at your inner thigh. You moaned quietly as Shuhei sucked on your sensitive skin.
After he was done abusing your breasts, Shuhei positioned himself at your entrance and breathed softly on your neck.
"Ready, my love?" He asked, making you blush. You nodded and squeezed your eyes shut, preparing yourself for the pain, but it never came. You opened one eye and peeked at Shuhei. He was staring at you worriedly and biting his lip.
"[Your name], you don't have to do this if you're not ready. I'm not forcing you," he said gently, tucking a strand of your [hair length] [hair color] hair behind your ear.
"N-no! I want to do this," you said, wrapping your legs around his slender waist. He smiled and kissed your nose.
"Okay, but tell me if it hurts too bad. Also, don't close your eyes. I want to see them," he said sweetly. You nodded and stared into his eyes.
Shuhei slowly slid his long and thick manhood into your tight entrance. Tears welled up in your [eye color] eyes and you tried your best to hold in your scream. Shuhei placed his lips firmly against yours, muffling your cries as he waited for you to adjust.
Once the pain subsided into just a dull ache, you bucked your hips, letting him know that you were ready. Shuhei grabbed your hips and slowly started thrusting into you. You gasped at the sudden pleasure, wanting more.
"Sh-Shuhei, f-aster! Faster!" You begged. Shuhei smirked and willingly increased his speed until he was pounding into you. You were a moaning mess as he continued to pound into you, doing it harder with each thrust.
The headboard was banging loudly against the wall. You kinda felt bad for whoever was in the other room, seeing as the walls weren't exactly sound proof.
Shuhei grunted as he slammed himself into you harder and harder, causing a knot to form in the pit of your stomach. You knew you were getting close and you knew Shuhei was too because his thrusts were growing more irregular and sloppy.
"I'm g-gonna, hngg, c-cu-" you moaned.
"Me...me t-too," Shuhei groaned, cutting you off. He thrusted a few more times before you finally came. Your back arched and your nails dug into his back, drawing blood as pure ecstasy washed over your body.
Shuhei continued to thrust into you, clearly holding his in, but it finally became too much for him and he released his hot seed into you. He moaned and buried his head in your neck. You were both panting heavily as Shuhei pulled out and collapsed beside you. He pulled the sheets over your sweaty bodies and pulled you against his chest tightly.
"I love you, [your name], don't forget that," he whispered in your ear.
"I love you too, Shuhei," you replied before drifting into a peaceful sleep while Shuhei stroked your tangled hair, happy that you were finally his.

Vote and comment!