Rant time

You know what I hate?

When people say: "Oh, I'm not doing this for attention!" and then posts pictures of their cuts and scars all over instagram and other social media. Um??? Are you fucking stupid?? How are you gonna say you don't want the attention, yet you post pictures of your self harm on social media?? That is literally shouting: "GIVE ME ATTENTION! GIVE ME ATTENTION!"

Also, I hate when people try to romanticize selfharm. There's nothing romantic or cute or hot about cutting yourself. You're destroying your body by doing this and trust me, you'll regret it when you get out of that phase.

You know what else I hate? When people try to make their selfharm seem worse than it actually is. If you just have little scratches that barely break the skin, don't go and put bandages all over your arms and legs and then tell everyone that your cuts are sooooo bad and they hurt soooo much.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate everyone who selfharms. Hell, I struggled with it for almost six years so I know how it feels. I only hate those who do it for attention.

For those of you who actually struggle with it, don't give up. If I could get through it, you can too. It may feel like the world is doing everything it can to destroy you, but never let it. Be strong, don't let some pathetic piece of metal control you. Someone told me about two years ago: "Don't destroy your body permanently for something that's temporary."
And that's what helped me see how ridiculously stupid selfharm actually is.

If this rant offends you, you should probably rethink your life. The only people this would probably offend is the dumbasses who actually cut themselves for attention.

If this makes you not like me, I honestly don't care. You can unfollow me, you can stop reading my books, you can just completely forget I even exist if that makes you feel better about your life. I honestly don't care.

——————

I'm gonna try to write another lemon soon. Hopefully.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME IN THE LAST UPDATE!! I LOVE YOU WONDERFUL HUMAN BEINGS SO MUCH! HAVE A LOVELY DAY/NIGHT!!