Ikkaku x Reader x Yumichika (Lemon)

§Г§Г§Г§Г§Г§Г§Г§Г§Г§Г§Г§Г§Г§Г§Г§Г§

You giggled as you saw Ikkaku and Yumichika. Ikkaku was practicing his infamous 'Lucky Dance' while Yumichika watched. Ikkaku noticed you staring at him and stopped dancing.

"What are you staring at, little girl?!" He yelled. You sweatdropped and laughed nervously.

"Um...I was just admiring your, uh, dancing?" You said, but it came out more as a question. You saw Yumichika cover his mouth to hide the giggles, but you could still see his shoulders shaking slightly.

"Hm? Are you taunting me, little girl?" Ikkaku retorted. Your [eye color] eyes widened and you shook your head furiously. Your [hair length] [hair color] hair whipping around your face.

"N-no!" You squeaked. Ikkaku smirked and took a step forward, Yumichika doing the same. You took a step back, but Yumichika flashstepped so he was behind you, causing you to bump against his hard chest. Ikkaku had taken a few more steps forward and now he stood in front of you.

"We should teach this little girl a lesson, don't you think, Yumichika?" Ikkaku spoke calmly, licking his lips. Yumichika grinned.

"I agree, Ikkaku," Yumichika replied. Your cheeks heated up as Yumichika leaned down and place soft kisses on your neck. Your body began shaking in fear as Ikkaku moved to nibble and kiss on the other side of your neck.

You unintentionally let out a moan as Ikkaku's teeth grazed a sensitive spot on the base of your neck. He smirked and started nibbling and sucking on that area, causing you to let out a long string of moans.

They continued to nibble and suck, most likely leaving marks. Ikkaku got bored with doing this after a while so he flashstepped you into a room, probably his bedroom. Yumichika appeared barely a second later.

Ikkaku and Yumichika Sat down on the edge of the bed and watched you closely.

"Well? Strip!" Ikkaku ordered. Your cheeks turned red as you realized what you were being force to do.

You hesitantly untied your robes and they fell down to your ankles, leaving you in just a thin [favorite color/color of choice] tank top and matching short shorts. Ikkaku nodded at you to continue.

You slowly lifted your tank top off and slid your shorts down. You now wore only you lacy [color of choice] bra and matching panties.

Ikkaku's and Yumichika's jaws dropped and blood dripped out of their noses. There faces were red and flustered as their eyes trailed over your body.

You shifted uncomfortably as they continued to stare at you. Ikkaku gulped nervously.

"W-whoah," he mumbled.

"Such beauty," Yumichika said dreamily. The two men stood up and began taking off their clothes.

They were now only in their boxers. You could see their large bulge through the thin fabric.

Yumichika moved so he was behind you again while Ikkaku stayed in front. They pulled down their boxers and erection sprang out. You blushed as Yumichika's slapped against your back. Yumichika positioned himself at your back entrance while Ikkaku in the front.

Your breath hitched in your throat as your knees grew wobbly. Yumichika leaned down and nibbled on your ear and Ikkaku lifted one of your legs to make it easier to thrust into you.

"Are you ready, beautiful?" Yumichika whispered, sending shivers down your spine. You took a deep breath and slowly nodded.

They both slammed into you at the same time, sending immense pain throughout your body. You screamed in pain and buried your face in Ikkaku's shoulder. The two men realized you were still a virgin and stopped moving to let you adjust to their large sizes.

Ikkaku carefully lifted you up so you could wrap your legs around his waist, but still allow Yumichika entrance as well.

The pain soon faded to a dull ache so you wiggled your hips a little to tell them that they could move. Ikkaku and Yumichika thrusted into you at a slow pace at first, but soon built up speed.

"Hngg~ Mmm~ F-Faster! Oh God, F-Faster!~" You moaned loudly as they continued to slam into you. Ikkaku played with your plump breasts, pinching at your nipples while Yumichika squeezed your ass. A knot began to form in your stomach.

"I-Ikkaku...hnggg...Yumi~ I'm g-gonn-" Ikkaku cut you off with a sloppy kiss. You moaned into the kiss and with a few more thrusts, you came. Ikkaku grunted and came inside you before pulling out. Yumichika came not long after and pulled you onto the bed.

Ikkaku laid down on your other side and pulled the sheets over your bodies.

"Have you....learned your...lesson....yet, little....girl?" Ikkaku panted. You giggled and shook your head.

"Nope!"

I feel very unclean after writing this. Who should I do next?

Vote and Comment!