Grimmjow x Reader

Angry Grimmjow x Dying Reader

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Pain skyrocketed through your body, starting at your stomach and spreading quickly like wildfire. Your [eye color] eyes widened as you took in the sword going through your chest.

Metallic liquid began to build up in your throat. You coughed and spit the distasteful blood out of your mouth.

The man who had stabbed you, Kenpachi Zaraki, smirked triumphantly and ripped his jagged blade from your chest. You fell to your knees, gasping for breath and clutching at your bleeding chest.

Zaraki laughed as you looked up to glare at him menacingly.

"Well?! What are you waiting for?! Finish me!" You yelled, on the verge of tears. Zaraki's face turned serious.

"I refuse to kill someone who can't even fight back," he said, "besides, you'll be dead within minutes if you keep losing so much blood at once!" He added, laughing again.

"Oi! Get away from her, asshole!" A voice yelled. Your heart sped up a considerable amount at the sound of Grimmjow's voice and a small smile made its way to your face, but it soon faded when you heard the anger in his voice. He is often careless when he is angry and right now, he's furious.
'Baka, he's going to get himself killed!' You mentally screamed. You tried to stand up, but your knees were too wobbly to keep you up.

"Gri-Grimmjow...go...don't try to fight him!" You yelled, well, tried to.

"Stay outta this, brat!" He growled.

"Listen to her, Grimmjow," Zaraki taunted. A low growl emitted from Grimmjow's throat as he lunged at Zaraki, but he dodged skillfully.

"Instead of trying to kill me, you should worry about that girl or else she will die," he laughed before disappearing completely. Grimmjow must have realized your situation because his eyes glanced back at you, worry and fear flashing through them.

He hurried over to your almost lifeless body and knelt down. You glared at him.

"Baka! He could have killed you!" You muttered, reaching up to slap his arm weakly.

"Shut up, brat. Just focus on staying awake," he growled, lifting you up in his arms carefully. You hissed in pain and he gave you an apologetic look.

Grimmjow flashstepped around Hueco Mundo, looking for some human with healing abilities named Orihime. After a while of searching and finding nothing, you were barely breathing. Grimmjow kept repeating the same things: "stay awake," "Don't close your eyes," "If you die, I will bring you back and personally kill you myself,"

You knew you weren't going to last much longer, but you wanted to do something first. You slowly and weakly reached up to stroke his cheek before pulling his face down until his lips met with yours. It was a soft kiss that made your heart speed up and your stomach twist into knots.

You pulled away slowly, leaving Grimmjow in shock and craving more.

"I love you, Grimmy," you whispered, closing your eyes.

"No! Don't say that! Don't say it like you're going to leave and don't you dare close your eyes!" He yelled, but it was too late. You were gone.

Vote and comment!