Kenpachi x Reader (Lemon)

A/N: Hey guys! I wanna try something, okay?

Get this update to 100+ comments! I don't care how you do it – you can just comment the most random thing you can think of if you want!

You don't have to if you don't want to though. I just wanted to see what you guys would comment!

(Also, sorry if this Lemon is bad. I haven't wrote one in a while.)

Kenpachi x Reader (Lemon)

†‡†‡†‡†‡

[Name] had been avoiding everyone for the past few weeks and a few people were beginning to worry – her captain being one of them, though he didn't show it.

[Name] would disappear for days – no one could trace her spiritual pressure, so it was nearly impossible to find her.

Kenpachi sighed mentally, attempting to listen to Yachiru's constant ramblings, only to have his mind drift back to her.

She had been missing for exactly a week now – the longest time she's ever been away. Normally, she'd only be gone for 3 – 4 days at a time.

'Maybe something happened?' Kenpachi thought. He took a deep breath in attempt to calm his panicking mind.

He didn't understand why he was getting so worked up over a girl. It was quite strange and confusing to him.

"Kenny? Are you even listening to me?" Yachiru asked loudly. Kenpachi grimaced at her loud voice and simply nodded his head – the bells attached to his hair jingled from the movement.

Yachiru opened her mouth to continue with whatever she had been talking about, but immediately shut it when they both felt the familiar spiritual pressure.

It was her.

There was no mistaking it – [Name]'s spiritual pressure always made Kenpachi's knees week, and his heart beat faster.

"She's back," Kenpachi breathed, his words coming out as a mere whisper that only he could hear. Relief washed over the Captain.

She's alright.

"Yachiru, I have some business I need to take care of," Kenpachi said, before quickly adding, "Alone,"

Giggling, Yachiru disappeared and Kenpachi grinned as he started in the direction of [Names]'s spiritual pressure.

It wasn't long before he finally found her. Her [Hair Length] [Hair Color] hair swayed lightly in the wind as she sat under a large tree. She was still as beautiful as Kenpachi remembered.

"About time you came back," Kenpachi called, walking over to the girl with a smirk stretched across his lips. [Name] looked up at him, her [Eye Color] eyes harboring a dead look in them.

She stayed silent, staring at him for a few seconds, before looking away again. Kenpachi's smirk faded, being replaced with a frown.

"[Name]?"

"....." [Name] didn't answer, or show any sign that she had even heard him.

"[Name]!" He said, louder this time. The young Soul Reaper sighed and bowed her head, allowing her [Hair Color] hair to fall in her eyes.

"Yes, Captain?" She whispered, barely loud enough for Kenpachi to hear. His frown deepened; her voice was broken and full of raw emotion.

"What happened to you?" Kenpachi questioned, kneeling down in front of her. [Name] looked up at him, her [Eye Color] eyes becoming glossy as tears threatened to spill.