Ichigo x Reader

Ichigo x Reader

!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!

You've liked Ichigo for a while, but you were too stubborn to tell him. What's the point? He shows no affection or possible feelings for you.

Besides, he has Rukia and you've seen the way she looks at him. You'd have to be a complete idiot not to see that the girl harbors some sort of feelings for the Orange-haired boy. Of course Ichigo doesn't see it. He's oblivious to yours and Rukia's feelings toward him.

You were jealous of Rukia to be honest. She was always with Ichigo and she even managed to get him to smile a few times. You were happy that he seemed to be happy, but you just wished it were you making him happy.

Little did you know, Ichigo actually adored you. He loved when you smiled, but he wanted to be the one to make you smile. He also noticed how your smile would falter even the slightest when you saw him with Rukia, but he misunderstood your actions and assumed that you didn't like him. Therefore, he never attempted to confess, in fear of rejection.

It is now lunch time and you had snuck out to the roof of the school like you did every other day. You came out here to get away from everyone else and clear your head. Almost everyday, Ichigo and a few of his friends would come out here and chat, but they usually left you alone and stayed at the other end of the roof. You always tried to ignore them; especially the tall orange-haired boy, but your eyes somehow always managed to find him.

Strangely, they weren't out today. The absence of Ichigo made you feel slightly empty inside, but you quickly pushed the feeling aside and continued to stare absent mindedly at a random cloud.

!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!

Ichigo walked quickly to the stairwell that lead to the roof where he knew you'd be. To say he was nervous would be an understatement. Today, Ichigo finally decided he would confess his feelings towards you, so he had told his friends that he wanted to go up to the roof by himself to clear his head. Luckily, they were unaware of his feelings for you because they would most likely tease him nonstop if they knew.

Ichigo took a deep breath as he stepped onto the roof, the cool breeze blowing his bright orange hair in different directions. He scanned the area for you until his eyes finally settled on your small figure.

Your [hair length] [hair color] hair swayed softly in the wind and the sun shone on your [skin color] skin just right, making you look like a goddess. Ichigo gulped nervously and walked over to you.

Your [eye color] eyes met his Brown ones and widened slightly. Ichigo Sat down beside you and stared at his hands.

"[Your name]," he murmured quietly. You glanced over at him, your heart speeding up a considerable amount. Ichigo had a light blush on his cheeks which made a small smile dance across your lips.

Ichigo grinned and reached over to stroke your cheek. A blush found itself to your cheeks. Suddenly, he crashed his lips with yours. It took you a second to recover from the shock and respond. You kissed back.

After a few minutes that felt more like a few hours, you pulled apart to catch your breath.

"I love you," He whispered.

"I love you too,"

Vote and comment!