Chapter EIGHT

SWITCHING POV'S(^._.^)ノ

Cole

Ok i can do this.

I pep talked myself for the fifth time before finally ringing the door bell. I've been standing outside for about 7 minutes now trying to think of what i would say to Jayson.

It's been awhile since I came over and I'm just freaking nervous. I was so consumed in my thoughts i didn't notice when Jayson's mom opened the door for me.

She seemed shocked to see me. I wouldn't blame her it has been awhile since the last time I visited.

"Cole?, Hey how are you?". She jeered as she pulled me in for a hug .

"I'm fine". I smiled pulling away as she gestured for me to come in.

"It's been, awhile i thought you and Jayson wer-".

"Coley?? OMG COLEEEE!!!!". I spotted the little blond who was already half way down the stairs sprinting towards me. Claire.

"Claire how many times have i told you no running on the stairs". Her mom yelled but it was too late Claire down the stairs and  was already wrapped around my legs.

"Cole i missed you so much". The little blond whined hugging tighter. I bent down and picked her up, sure was 10 but she was pretty little and light for her age.

"I missed you too goldilocks". She giggled at her nickname.

"You're still calling me that?". She smiled.

"Yeah because have you seen your hair?". I replied stroking it. Claire took after her mom in her appearance with the whole blond hair kinda like mine, while Jayson took after his dad with the dark brown curls.

Speaking of Jayson i looked up at the balcony and there he was smiling at us. What was i thinking of course he won't be mad we already made up. Right.

"Jayson i see the two of you have made up?". His mother said walking towards the kitchen.

"Yeah we made up last night". Jayson replied walking down the stairs nah scratch that he was strutting like he was on a runway or something and it was hot. Focus Cole. I mentally face palmed myself.

He was at the bottom of the stairs now and he gave me that look, that sexy 'i want to fuck you till your legs go weak' look.

Cole please think straight.

Wait, I'm not.

I put Claire down and focused on the brunette who was assessing me with a faint smile on his face.

"Watcha doing here?" . He asked.

I was kind of taken aback by the question. He didn't want me here?

"I mean i don't mind but you ok?". He continued.

"Yeah i just came to give you back your shirt". I replied giving him the bag with his shirt. He took it and looked at me his smile more visible now.

"Thanks, but is that it?". He quirked an eyebrow.

"Yeah tha-that's it".

"Nothing else?".

"Nothing else".

"Ok so what were you boys fighting about?, it better not be a girl". His mom got back from the kitchen with a plate of cookies in her hands and handed it to Claire.

"Here you go sweetie".

"Thanks mom".

Jayson and i looked at ourselves and back at her.