𝟏𝟗. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

A/N:
Buckle up bitches the shows about to start 😛
P.S thank you so much for 10K reads I am so grateful for every single one of you I remember when I first hit 100 I Love you all!!

Chiara:

Leandro stirs quietly beside me causing me to wake up, and I'm grateful for it too- I think I was in the middle of what was about to become another nightmare.

The day my mother was announced dead is one that I will never forget. When somebody dies all of a sudden everything wrong that they've ever done to you disappears.

The pain that they've caused you is no longer there.
The hurt fades away,
And all you're left with are the sweet memories of what you once had.

It was a month after she had left me, got up and went. Said she was too tired of this life and I was now old enough to fend for myself.

At what age do you become old enough to protect yourself from highly trained members of the mafia??

She was partying on a yacht before she decided to jump in the ocean. Apparently the captain already warned and advised nobody to do so since they were so far out from the shore, it wouldn't be safe.

People believed that she was drunk when she jumped but I know that's not the truth; she never even liked the ocean.

She jumped on purpose.

I remember crying every last tear possible at her funeral, I felt like it was all my fault, all because my dad put the money in my name and not hers.

Although I was always closer to my dad her death almost hurt more, maybe because she never got the chance to apologise and help me heal, she never got to mature and let me believe that the things she did to me were purely out of fear and stress.

Or maybe it was because she was all I had left.

I slowly pull the door shut behind me and make my way back down to my bedroom. I'm still in this tight ass dress which needs to come off ASAP.

I head into my room and find my phone at the end of my bed. The car handler must have seen it lying on the back seat and given it to Lorenzo to hand over since I left the car so abruptly.

The time reads 1:11, how cute, angel numbers.

That reminds me, I wonder if Ari is here. She should be since this is where she lives and I don't think she'd go on a night out alone without me, we're each other's only friends. It's sad but it's true.

I quietly tiptoe out my door and over to hers. I give it a gentle tap and wait for a response. Much to my delight she opens it and invites me in, not before looking me up and down with eyes of awe though.

I tell her about the date I had with Leandro, and maybe I did leave out what just happened in his room not so long ago.

She told me that she had to go pick up her prescription from the doctors after the bridal appointment because got some sort of ear infection, aswell as going to her weekly Pilates session afterwards. That's why she wasn't back til after I had left.

"Pilates?!" I ask extremely surprised. Since when was that something of interest to someone like her, although when I think about it a little more I think I can actually picture it. Ari doing some zen exercises on a pink yoga mat.