𝟐𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝.

TW: Sexual Assault
If the topic makes you uncomfortable or triggered please refrain from reading this chapter.
To all my survivors, my heart goes out to you. you're beautiful and please remember in no way is SA ever your fault. 🤍

LEANDRO:

I look at the mirror in disbelief.

My chest is covered in red lip marks slowly fading the further down my body they go.

As ridiculous as they look and as much as they've got to go a part of me doesn't want to remove them. They're kind of adorable, and the fact that she personally placed them makes it even better.

Before washing them off I did snap a few pics of my chest as well as something else too. I have the quickest shower ever since dinner will be served in around five minutes and a roast chicken is never nice cold.

I throw on a polo shirt and some straight leg trousers since I still have to look remotely presentable in front of guests, before heading down to the dining room. Chiara isn't here yet so I take a seat next to where she would sit, if she thought she could get away with that torturous move earlier then she has another thing coming.

In she waltzes, her fresh pretty face rid of makeup and her wet hair pulled back in a clip. She's dressed in a crop top and jogger shorts- Perfect.

Her face looks surprised when she see's me not in my usual seat, I pull out her chair and she sits down beside me.

"What got into you?" She says with her eyebrows raised, I pull her chair closer to mine before answering.

"You."

CHIARA:

"You."

I almost spit my water out at his response and I have to disguise my choking with a dry throat excuse.

"So it takes a bit of pussy and you become a gentleman?" I ask under my breath as Gio plates up our food, tonight's a roast and I'm so excited.

"Haven't I always been?" He questions my question with a pout before taking my hand and placing a kiss on it. As much as it makes me feel good I pull my hand out of his and start eating before we get carried away, the after sex tension is still thick in the air around us.

"What have you been up to today Chiara? It feels like I haven't seen you all day." Lorenzo asks from opposite me since Leandro randomly decided to steal his usual seat.

The question shouldn't make me blush but it does, I bring my hand up to my cheeks to cover any possible give a way before answering his question.

"Oh not much really, just-

As I'm talking I feel Leandros hand slide up my thigh sending shivers down my body. My hands go still and my mouth becomes dry the higher he travels.

"Just?.." Lorenzo continues, waiting for an answer.

"I just had a dance competition with Arlette." I answer slightly embarrassed, before taking a huge gulp of water and finally returning to my food.

Lorenzo chuckles, "Anything else?" Just then I feel Leandros finger get inserted into my opening as he moves around my clit slowly, my breathing intensifies almost immediately and I think of anyway to diguise my behaviour.