A/N thank you

Soooo here we are, the end of an era 😭😭

First I just need to say the biggest THANK YOU to every single one of you who reads, votes, and comments. It means the mf world to me and a big hello to all my silent readers who don't leave comments ily all too!

There's some of you I will miss so much it's a joke, I remember the names of all the ones that have been here from the very start, I could literally drop them all but I won't. Instead I just want to say another massive thank you, your support means everything.

I never ever expected the book to take off like it did, 10K reads at max!!

I can't even tell you how much I love you and am thankful for you but for now let's clear a few things up on what happened and what's to come next!

That was the wedding chapter, I hope it was everything you hoped and wanted. I can't lie I felt so much pressure writing that because I wanted it to be perfect, it still isn't and I'm sure I'll be going back to edit but for now I'll leave it for a little while.

Also some things I wanted to speak about!

Alejandro was going to dieeeee I was gonna kill him off but the thought of not having everyone at their wedding hurt too much, yall best be happy.

Also I was going to write about this but I didn't, the strip club scene happened two nights before their wedding, they then weren't allowed to see each other the whole of the next day until the wedding the following day however they secretly met up 👀

Also I promise I haven't robbed you of those scenes on their wedding, they're coming!!

I really wanted to write it but in all honesty I couldn't be bothered.

But wanted yall to know.

Chiara giving Ari the spotlight at her wedding???
Character development for all of u who hated on her in the beginning 🙄

THERE WILL BE SEQUEAL CHAPTERS THIS IS NOT THE END!! But this low key is the official end because you don't have to read the sequels lol

I was thinking around 5,

Wedding night and honey moon 😉
Their birthdays
Pregnancy and children
Christmas and New Years
Anniversary

If there is anything else you would like to see lmk!

Also tomorrow (Saturday 15th October) I will be answering questions on Chiaras Instagram! It can be questions asked to her or to me as the author, literally anything.

Then I will do one for Leandro on his story on Sunday!! Stay tuned my loves

Also reminder that I have a new book coming out in a few months! This is not the end from me :))

But this is it for now, I will see you very soon with an exciting sequel chapter.

You have my heart I love you all stay safe take care and message me if you need me
-Z ❤️